UnevenEdge

What's your go to drink?

Clu

46 minutes ago, Clu said:

Sit down at the bar, and you get asked what you want...without looking at what they got, what is your go to?

Vodka, soda water and a lime, for this guy.

It use to be Whiskey, then I got super fat so I switched to Vodka and Tonic with lemon or lime

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mthor said:

Kahlua, amaretto, vodka, & cream. Plus the fun of asking a hot bartender.

Man, even being young and dumb that still was a good time, no matter how many times I was arrested for being totally okay to drive. I was bought drinks so often back then... And given drinks by bartenders, but I overtip at bars. Usually I was a buck a drink guy, but if I set up a tab and it came out to 80 I'd just give 100, cause I know how that big tip can make a shitty night feel a little better.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Man, even being young and dumb that still was a good time, no matter how many times I was arrested for being totally okay to drive. I was bought drinks so often back then... And given drinks by bartenders, but I overtip at bars. Usually I was a buck a drink guy, but if I set up a tab and it came out to 80 I'd just give 100, cause I know how that big tip can make a shitty night feel a little better.

i loved when you people opened up a tab. 

Typically Beer, preferably a dark one like a porter/stout, but I'm down for most beers.

For cocktails, Gin and orange juice or a Gin Mule. Anything with gin.

For pure liquor, then either Scotch, Tequila, Gin, or Rum depending on what I'm feeling. I like to slowly drink liquor rather than downing them as shots, so I usually order it on ice or drink it neat to feel the burn.

I know you said "without looking," but I'm still going to ask to see a beer list.

There are too many variables.

Am I eating something  with my drink? What am I eating? Is this a fancy establishment? At home? Is this a celebration? What time of year is it? Is this the first drink I'm ordering?

I need context.

Just now, Sho Minamimoto said:

Let's see....Sawdy thread and a simpleton that didn't know what a Shirley Temple was decided to fuck with me.....Let the games begin......Sissy force 3, be sure to come to her aid.

I'm just chasing cars man

• Haha 1