UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 25 Discussion

3 minutes ago, elfie said:

I'm sure there;s a story, but I don't care enough to wiki it. I'm gonna on the assumption she fell out of the job and let herself go.

it's because she was always eating those dango. people kept telling her that if she didn't cut back on binge eating them like she did, she'd strt gaining weight. but then at the end of the series, kishimoto made good on his threat.

• Sad 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

it's because she was always eating those dango. people kept telling her that if she didn't cut back on binge eating them like she did, she'd strt gaining weight. but then at the end of the series, kishimoto made good on his threat.

BUt butbutbut she was HOOOOOO-tuh!

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

does Boruto ever stop being completely fucking horrible?

Naruto was never like this, he was always nice and the other kids abused him for no discernable reason

i think you're misremembering just a little bit. naruto was obnoxious in a different way, is all.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i think you're misremembering just a little bit. naruto was obnoxious in a different way, is all.

he was dumb, he didn't go around telling everyone they were beneath him and that he deserved more than them unprovoked like Boruto does

Edited by mochi

14 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

1. i hear that holmes and watson movie is terrible.

2. this hellboy doesn't look as good as the first...

Does that Hellboy movie have anything to do with the others or is it a reboot?  I liked the other ones.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Does that Hellboy movie have anything to do with the others or is it a reboot?  I liked the other ones.

It looks like a hard reboot. It shares none of the same cast or crew members, and the trailers do NOT show the same tone.