UnevenEdge

Spring 2019

Hidden

currently im watching 4 series as they air. they all come out on the same day so its not hard to watch plus 2 are 12 mins.

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - its a pretty cute slice of life anime. i rmb i use to not like cute girls doing cute things, now i find this enjoyable. its relaxing.

Fruits Basket (2019) - im liking it so far. read a few vols of the manga and watched the original anime. so far so food.

Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - this is cute, and fun to watch. cute little romance shoujo anime only 12 mins long. i like how the dad is a perv that writes adults novels. kinda intersting seeing a father wanting his daughter to be sexually open lol.

Senryuu Shoujo - this is another cute lighthearted anime about a quiet girl that only communicates with haikus and a deliquent sweetie lol. 

anyways, im enjoying these series. i feel like i did some sorta weeb 360 where i went back to a casual viewer. i dont rly take anything too serious, or want it to be the most bestest most intelegent thing ever. i just wanna be entertained. 

still watching dororo i had caught up to that when it was ep12 thinking it ended at ep12. im like 2 eps behind but i did rly enjoy it. theres other series that im going to wait till theyre done to watch like the kappa one and carol and tuesday.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cidz said:

Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - its a pretty cute slice of life anime. i rmb i use to not like cute girls doing cute things, now i find this enjoyable. its relaxing.

its so good.

@scopemaybe ill try it later if im convinced. looks nice but also kind of not in the mood for demon stuff.

You've probably guessed as much at this point, but I'm not watching anything this season, outside of AoT S3.5 when the simuldub premieres on Toonami. Nothing really interests me at the moment, not even Carole & Tuesday or Sarazanmai. That, and [adult swim] already topped all contenders at the start of the season with the true AOTS.

So my plan this season is just to work on systematically whittling down my backlog, and resume seasonal watching in the summer with How Much Heavy Dumbbells Can You Lift?

Edited by PokeNirvash

3 hours ago, elfie said:

Hitoribocchi is better than I expected.  I don't expect a lot from a low-key CGDCT anime.

inorite? its so cute and touching! like awww im rooting for those girls.

also i forgot to add im watching afterlost on hulu. pretty interesting show so far. i dont watch much actiony stuff so this is different than my usual. im trying to branch out more from my usual shoujo/romance/slice-of-life animes i watch.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

My only complaint with it so far is that there's next to no koto music in it.  I'd at the very least have expected to hear it in the ED.  But sadly no, it's acoustic guitar.  Very odd.

yea a few people have been mentioning this. lots of people have been saying to read the manga instead..not sure how that will help in that regard but yea.

i want to hear that classic music.

12 minutes ago, Hidden said:

yea a few people have been mentioning this. lots of people have been saying to read the manga instead..not sure how that will help in that regard but yea.

i want to hear that classic music.

Makes sense. Wanna hear audio? Read a book!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hidden said:

oh hi moon. why arent you watching C&T with me.

dude i fucking loved episode 5 for that performance. thanks for posting that. @Gina Szanboti

Cuz our schedules don't mesh xD

Yeah, it was cutes. I see Netflix will get it eventually...too bad it didn't get it all at once right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Glad you liked it.  Koto sounds to me like a cross between a banjo and a harp, which are two instruments you wouldn't imagine working together. :)

so true actually. the harp is my favorite instrument. so pretty.

• 4 weeks later...