UnevenEdge

Did Anyone Else Get A Friend Request From UnevenEdge

Hidden

Just now, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I definitely sent you one, unless you were on the page where I stopped and haven't gone back to yet

>_>

<_<

ok you did I just never seen an email about it and haven't been on my MAL since sundayā€¦.

6 hours ago, Top Gun said:

What am I, chopped liver? :(

I only got through the first two pages of the nine pages of the ASMB club, in part because it's tedious as fuck with a 20 second flood timer between requests, and because I ctrl-c copied something else and it overwrote the stock message I had in my clipboard.

i typed up a new one:

Hi, this is the official MAL handle for UnevenEdge.com - the current home of the original ASMB community. We see you're a member of the [adult swim] Message Boards Club; we sent this friend request to let you know our community is still alive and kicking!

Ā 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CAC said:

time to update your anime.

i cant rmb all that ive seen tho since the last time i updated it.Ā 

i did kinda wanna rehaul my anime list tho. bc theres some animes im watching and sometimes i forget what ep im on.

1 minute ago, Cidz said:

i cant rmb all that ive seen tho since the last time i updated it.Ā 

i did kinda wanna rehaul my anime list tho. bc theres some animes im watching and sometimes i forget what ep im on.

shame, shhhaaaammmme.

11 hours ago, CAC said:

I guess it's time to start watching more.

well im working on it! im watching like a few as airing shows lol. tho a couple i recently just marathoned and caught up like domestic gf and promised neverland

12 minutes ago, Cidz said:

well im working on it! im watching like a few as airing shows lol. tho a couple i recently just marathoned and caught up like domestic gf and promised neverland

Domestic gf, I'm still not sure if I like, I keep going back and forth because some parts are so stupid. Neverland is just amazing.

23 hours ago, CAC said:

Domestic gf, I'm still not sure if I like, I keep going back and forth because some parts are so stupid. Neverland is just amazing.

lol i honestly wanted a trash drama animu so im not rly looking for quality with domestic gf.Ā 

promised neverland is rly good! i waited awhile to watch but i was bored and i heard good things. like every ep. has me on pins and needles lol.

im watching kaguya sama too and that ones fun and cute.

but my roomate is a cat is best anime ever.

7 hours ago, Cidz said:

lol i honestly wanted a trash drama animu so im not rly looking for quality with domestic gf.Ā 

promised neverland is rly good! i waited awhile to watch but i was bored and i heard good things. like every ep. has me on pins and needles lol.

im watching kaguya sama too and that ones fun and cute.

but my roomate is a cat is best anime ever.

Trashy it deff is!

Yeah I feel the same way.

I'm not watching those last two....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

yes CAC i'm fully aware that i'm wasting my time

How the fuck did you even track me down on there?
I have went through a million name changes on there and racked up thousands of post on MAL during my IP ban on lithium.

My profile was wiped, I used some obscure name.

I'm impressed.