UnevenEdge

dposse

enad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 8:38 PM, bnmjy said:

Still got that hapisk story saved somewhere? I lost it a long time ago.

I never saved it, but it's pretty hard to forget.

I made a video about it years ago that I would probably have to delete before running for office.

Edited by sparks_

On 4/25/2021 at 11:08 PM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

The reality of the internet came to me here, because sparks is my boy and he could give a shit. Which means sparks continues to be my dude.

That's only half true.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:10 AM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

You're the fan. How has life been, man?

It's been all right.

I'll still listen to Dwight Yoakam every now and then.

Since you were wondering: I haven't talked to Gnome since the boards, but Vintage and I stayed close in touch until a couple years ago.

Was RainyDayJizz your username?

On 4/27/2021 at 9:48 PM, sparks_ said:

That's only half true.

It's been all right.

I'll still listen to Dwight Yoakam every now and then.

Since you were wondering: I haven't talked to Gnome since the boards, but Vintage and I stayed close in touch until a couple years ago.

Was RainyDayJizz your username?

It is here, this was just a funny name change that reminded me of gnome, he always called me RDW in chat and it confused me for a second every time. My first name here was GreatBallsofJizz so I could laugh extra hard at my first thread titled goodness gracious.

Funny you and Vintage kept in touch, he was not who I expected off board, just loling in chat all the time. I thought you may have known this was MgS, but yo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Funny you and Vintage kept in touch, he was not who I expected off board, just loling in chat all the time.

Yeah, he was a clown on the boards, but we grew pretty tight.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:15 PM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I thought you may have known this was MgS, but yo.

I was no shit going to ask if it was you, but didn't want to hurt your feelings if it wasn't. Last I heard you were passed out naked on Tate's couch in Iowa. How you been?

3 hours ago, sparks_ said:

Yeah, he was a clown on the boards, but we grew pretty tight.

I was no shit going to ask if it was you, but didn't want to hurt your feelings if it wasn't. Last I heard you were passed out naked on Tate's couch in Iowa. How you been?

Is that the pic Fats was asking about? I assure I wore boxers, i have a moderate amount of respect for the houses of others. Just another day in paradise over here, I'm liking how people here treat that saying about now.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably. Poet shared it with me years ago. I haven't talked to that dude since Ryan left us, though. In fact, I've pretty much lost touch with everyone.

And yeah, you were wearing boxers. It wasn't the most flattering angle, but I get the feeling that wasn't much of a concern.

Where's "over here"? Did you take up permanent residence?

8 hours ago, sparks_ said:

Probably. Poet shared it with me years ago. I haven't talked to that dude since Ryan left us, though. In fact, I've pretty much lost touch with everyone.

And yeah, you were wearing boxers. It wasn't the most flattering angle, but I get the feeling that wasn't much of a concern.

Where's "over here"? Did you take up permanent residence?

If I remember where you used to live I should have used a common colloquialism. I'm in San Diego for good, I can see opportunity for a better future than Omaha quite easily. And it gets hot for like three weeks here, this weather is a dream. Omaha weather is 7 months of agony.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

If I remember where you used to live I should have used a common colloquialism. I'm in San Diego for good, I can see opportunity for a better future than Omaha quite easily. And it gets hot for like three weeks here, this weather is a dream. Omaha weather is 7 months of agony.

No shit. I moved from there a few years ago. It'll always be home, but every time I visit I'm reminded why I agreed to leave.

It's a nice place if you don't live in the soulless suburban sprawl with the other expats. I lived in Hillcrest before leaving for good. In fact, they just demolished my old building last year.

Glad to hear you're liking it.

3 minutes ago, sparks_ said:

No shit. I moved from there a few years ago. It'll always be home, but every time I visit I'm reminded why I agreed to leave.

It's a nice place if you don't live in the soulless suburban sprawl with the other expats. I lived in Hillcrest before leaving for good. In fact, they just demolished my old building last year.

Glad to hear you're liking it.

Oof, Hillcrest is the first place Boo and I lived. I remember one morning a homeless woman was walking down the middle of the street screaming about being raped. A hell of a neighborhood. If my job isn't about to give me raise enough to afford my own spot in Linda fucking Vista the masks are off soon and I have some negotiable positions now. Good you're good dude, I'm gonna go walk for a beer, because that's an easy thing to do anywhere here.