UnevenEdge

Well I sure as shit ain’t goin

Still Me

Just now, Zenigundam said:

I don't wear anything pink. That's pretty effeminate if you ask me.

I care about breast cancer, but the effeminate clothing and ribbons can (Gordon Ramsay voice) F$%@ OFF! 👨‍🍳

Nah, I was talking about pink. Do you not know what I am referring to?

Vagina?

I knew you were a virgin.

4 minutes ago, cryptkicker5 said:

Nah, I was talking about pink. Do you not know what I am referring to?

Vagina?

I knew you were a virgin.

Oh don't worry I got the reference. I just didn't take it seriously because it was coming from a dude who was projecting his own self image on me. As a matter of fact, lemme hit up some of these hot bitches. Be right back 

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

Oh don't worry I got the reference. I just didn't take it seriously because it was coming from a dude who was projecting his own self image on me. As a matter of fact, lemme hit up some of these hot bitches. Be right back 

Don't fuck dogs zeni.

9 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Well my hope was that it was a store that we were gonna assist to closing it’s doors....I would have love killing a store...then feel like an asshole that the people I was working with now had no job

Well its business as usual 

Just now, Zenigundam said:

I'm not even opening that link. I can tell just by the wording of the URL that it was written by metrosexual we men who are desperate to bare minimum be cool be with the supermodels and shemen. 

Beta zeni is scared of an url explaining why men should wear pink

Pathetic  you lost your man card alpha  card and drivers license 

4 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Uh....I think they said Claxton...?

dude...the only claim to fame this place has is that it makes Christmas fruit cakes....fucking....fruit cakes....then the only hotel in town is a budget inn...fuckin NOOOOOOOPE

You ass. You should totally do it. You could stay here with us.

We are half an hour from Claxton.

7 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Uh....I think they said Claxton...?

dude...the only claim to fame this place has is that it makes Christmas fruit cakes....fucking....fruit cakes....then the only hotel in town is a budget inn...fuckin NOOOOOOOPE

xD

that's like 30 minutes from us. 

also..they do chicken. 

also, i think they're an aslyum city and the mayor was on queer eye.

but...

we are literally right here.

• Like 1

Lol fiiiiiiine...I’ll get in touch with the rite aid support staff and see what my limitations are...if I’m allowed to not stay in the hotel, and if they pay for rentals...as well as store hours...cause I would hate to have to work super late then come in and wake y’all up 

Edited by Still Me

Just now, Still Me said:

Lol fiiiiiiine...I’ll get in touch with the rite aid support staff and see what my limitations are...if I’m allowed to not stay in the hotel, and if they pay for rentals...as well as store hours...cause I would hate to have to work super late then come in and wake y’all up 

We are always up, yo. 

And you will be glad ya did, once you have some Southern cooking.

1 minute ago, Still Me said:

Oh and...it would be for 2 weeks

Fulfill your job obligations and TRAIN. THAT. MAN. Come on, seriously, what else are you gonna do in your free time? Two weeks is nothing. I've gone a year and a half without a car and it feels natural, takes me back to my younger days

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Still Me said:

If y’all are super cereal I’ll keep y’all updated oh if they add me to the pool

well... we would love to have you. 

the daughter could stay with the other daughter for those couple weeks. she/they would love that. 

and you all could have her room. has t.v./xbox

it would be pretty easy to accomodate you both tbh. 

and your off time take you to savannah. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Fulfill your job obligations and TRAIN. THAT. MAN. Come on, seriously, what else are you gonna do in your free time? Two weeks is nothing. I've gone a year and a half without a car and it feels natural, takes me back to my younger days

Bitch you are young. 

1 minute ago, cryptkicker5 said:

Bitch you are young. 

I know I am. That's why I love those sexy, legal age, 17 year old women who are coming out of tennis practice and hit the bus tape just to get off, get their numbers, give them a sweet kiss, and then catch the next bus. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦