UnevenEdge

Boruto Naruto next Generations ep 18 Discussion

mochi

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Naruto.... a drinker?Ā  I don't know if I see that.Ā  Beer ramen maybe?Ā  Coud such a thing exist.

Inauguration?Ā  I thought Naruto was already Hokage.

Now you did it, Boruto.Ā  Ah hell Himawari has gone berzerk, with Byakugan!

Should have let her hit Boruto!

apparently all this was a flashback to his coronation day

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Still doesn't make sense that no one adopted Naruto and he had to live by himself.

for some reason they've never explained the entire villiage made a conscious decision to abuse and shun Naruto despite them all having prior knowlage that he was a human weapon and if he ever got upset enough he could activate the ninetails and destroy the entire country

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Something tells me kids whose dad is in the military or trucker or fishermen something doesn't treat their dad like this.Ā  What the hell Boruto.

Army kids generally think their parents are superheroes and love them even MORE than most kids would

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mochi said:

for some reason they've never explained the entire villiage made a conscious decision to abuse and shun Naruto despite them all having prior knowlage that he was a human weapon and if he ever got upset enough he could activate the ninetails and destroy the entire country

Kishimoto was so busy doing the abused outcast thing he neglected to have it actually make sense.

• Like 1