UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 97 Discussion

10 minutes ago, Juice McKenzie said:

Yeah. Everything else blew ass and the fact that they retconned the two movies that were supposed to have been canon from the get go was annoying.

Not only that, but retconned with the shittiest animation possible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mochi said:

funny story Sumo is a dying sport in japan because the current generation hates it and the older generation as usual have no desire to change their ways to adapt to that

So that's why the new Baki manga is prominently featuring it.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, mochi said:

the Japanese supreme court is passing laws ordering LGBT people to undergo forced sterilization

So a "use it or lose it" approach to procreation is somehow supposed to raise the population!?

Then again, this is the same culture who used to believe long-haired ladies are always more beautiful than short-haired ladies!

Edited by OwlChemist81

29 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Kinda off topic here, but people aren't too happy about Will Smith's blue Genie in the new live action Aladdin movie and the only thing I can think about when I see it is that he's just another blue Popo.

DzGFpwuUUAAv3k-.jpg

Robin Williams Genie was blue tho

I think it has less to do with Will being blue and more with everyone being sick to fucking death of Disney making live action remakes rather than making new animated movies

• Like 1