UnevenEdge

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 16 Discussion

Just now, Delaclease said:

That's what I'm guessing. Because it just seem so messed up they don't give him anything. 

I mean he has a kid which based on what I know about how Japan views gender, sex, reproduction and love CONFIRMS he's fucked a woman.....we just don't know who.....nor if she's still alive or dead

Just now, mochi said:

I mean he has a kid which based on what I know about how Japan views gender, sex, reproduction and love CONFIRMS he's fucked a woman.....we just don't know who.....nor if she's still alive or dead

I don't know why they don't say shit. It's stupid. 

Metal is kind of a shitty character.  A crappy ripoff of his dad and not nearly as charming and endearing.

And GAH what have they done to Rock Lee!  He looks so weird, and the way the VA is playing him feels so forced.  He's acting like Guy but something is just off about it.

Just now, Delaclease said:

I don't know why they don't say shit. It's stupid. 

the subject of

Spoiler

Mitsuki's parents

is handled similarly

and by that I mean

Spoiler

his one accounted for Parent is of uncertain gender and when he asks what gender they are they say "none of your business"

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

Ironically Mitsuki calling his Parent "Parent" a few episodes back implies that Viz is retaining his Parent's status as agender......which is more than I can say for Funimation that arbitrarily decides all agender or trans characters are guys