Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Clu

FBI gets access to DNA resources

Recommended Posts

everyone laughed when i said "no thanks mom, i don't want a dna test for xmas because the gov't will end up with my genome." well who's laughing now mom!?!

i'm not really laughing though. they probably have my dna already. i just wasn't about to hand it over voluntarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well most of that DNA info says they got black in them anyway

..fingers crossed they wont try to genocide me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If law enforcement wants my dna theyll have to pay for it like everyone else

  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Poof said:

If law enforcement wants my dna theyll have to pay for it like everyone else

I'd say 1/5 cucumbers have it anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Clu said:

I'd say 1/5 cucumbers have it anyways

Probably not since I make cucumber water with them afterwards. So refreshing

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Poof said:

Probably not since I make cucumber water with them afterwards. So refreshing

4427880080996976 exp 02/22 cvv 798

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clu said:

4427880080996976 exp 02/22 cvv 798

Somebody gave me their fb/email/paypal passwords, 2 credit card #s, address, phone number. The fb went back to like 2009

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Clu said:

4427880080996976 exp 02/22 cvv 798

Yeah momma gonna get some new rims on da crossovah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fuggstop said:

Yeah momma gonna get some new rims on da crossovah!

No.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clu said:

4427880080996976 exp 02/22 cvv 798

somewhere in a dark server room out east, a citizens eft server just sprang to life.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry about the FBI getting it - worry about your health insurer getting hold of it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Poof said:

Somebody gave me their fb/email/paypal passwords, 2 credit card #s, address, phone number. The fb went back to like 2009

Moving into findom, ok I see you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

Moving into findom, ok I see you

Idk what to do. He said only spend $50/week. How much more than that do u think I should spend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Poof said:

Idk what to do. He said only spend $50/week. How much more than that do u think I should spend?

I would do $65 the first week, then $75, then dont spend none for twelve days, then hit him for $95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NaBron_James said:

I would do $65 the first week, then $75, then dont spend none for twelve days, then hit him for $95

Not even 100 but I guess it's something. It just doesn't get me very excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×