UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 55 Discussion!!

10 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Heh, for the people who accuse Black Clover of being generic, they should've seen Blue Exorcist! :D

Rin is Sexier than Asta though so I'm a bit Bias'd in Blue Exorcist's favor

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, mochi said:

Rin is Sexier than Asta though so I'm a bit Bias'd in Blue Exorcist's favor

But he has a hell of a more generic design!  Comes off like another Kirito clone, except with fangs (ALO Kirito already has the elf ears.)  He also reminds me of Yoshimori from Kekkaishi.  Maybe he's more jacked than Kirito, I can't remember.  But Asta is definitely the most jacked of all!  Of course, it depends on your taste as far as muscles.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

But he has a hell of a more generic design!  Comes off like another Kirito clone, except with fangs (ALO Kirito already has the elf ears.)  He also reminds me of Yoshimori from Kekkaishi.  Maybe he's more jacked than Kirito, I can't remember.  But Asta is definitely the most jacked of all!  Of course, it depends on your taste as far as muscles.

Asta is cute but his Design is just as generic as Rin's since Asta is literally just a goth palate swap of Naruto

284121.jpgb355e1e5a51eaa9636da2918541ab8ca.png

they're like male versions of Atoli and Shino from .hack//G.U.

DL6PrcoVQAIltCA.jpg

2 minutes ago, 3ngag3 said:

Note that this new redheaded bastard was a LN exclusive character and is being introduced like we're supposed to already know who he is.

Oh.  So that's what happened.  Explains why they had to have this flashback.

1 minute ago, 3ngag3 said:

For some reason, they decided to make Light Novels for this series and, as if they assumed we bothered to read them, put the characters exclusive to those books in the anime.

So, is this canon?  He migrated from the light novels to the manga, or is this just in the anime?