UnevenEdge

Resident Evil 2 demo

molarbear

4 hours ago, empty said:

Finished Leon's first run on Assisted, got a B.

Now I'm doing Claire's first run on Standard, just got done with Sherry's segment in the orphanage, making decent time at just over three hours.

CAN I GET THAT COVETED A?

I'm about 2 1/2 hours in on Leon's campaign and i feel less scared than when I played Claire's campaign .... but I know damn well Mr. X is about to pop out and bring the shit. I miss Claire's grenade launcher 

Having done both their first runs I really preferred the shotgun, Magnum and flamethrower over the grenade launcher, SMG and Spark Shot.

The shotgun and Magnum are so damn handy for one-shotting and the flamethrower is useful against the ivy zombies. I ran out of flame rounds at the end and got my head chomped doing Claire's run.

I got a B, by the way. Just couldn't get done in under five hours.

Edited by empty

11 hours ago, empty said:

Having done both their first runs I really preferred the shotgun, Magnum and flamethrower over the grenade launcher, SMG and Spark Shot.

The shotgun and Magnum are so damn handy for one-shotting and the flamethrower is useful against the ivy zombies. I ran out of flame rounds at the end and got my head chomped doing Claire's run.

I got a B, by the way. Just couldn't get done in under five hours.

It took me 11 hours with Claire so Im not going for speed ... but I actually dont think I was actually using the maps until after Mr. X popped up. With Leon, Im alot further in just under 2 1/2 hours. 

I also might just be a terrible shot and the grenade launcher is more forgiving 

Edited by Vamped

If you run out of flame rounds for Claire's launcher in the laboratory then you're gonna have a bad time.

Also the shotgun and Magnum are really great for boss fights and that three-round burst with the Matilda is a lot easier to control than the fuckhuge recoil on the SMG.

I feel like the developers gave Leon the cool weapons because they knew everyone would play his scenario first. Claire's weapons have a higher learning curve aside from the launcher.

Edited by empty

22 hours ago, empty said:

If you run out of flame rounds for Claire's launcher in the laboratory then you're gonna have a bad time.

Also the shotgun and Magnum are really great for boss fights and that three-round burst with the Matilda is a lot easier to control than the fuckhuge recoil on the SMG.

I feel like the developers gave Leon the cool weapons because they knew everyone would play his scenario first. Claire's weapons have a higher learning curve aside from the launcher.

I didn't like the sub machine gun claire got.  I thought it'd be sweet because I kept finding bullets for it but turns out it's like Dante's pistols in DMC and shoots stables for bullets

On 2/26/2019 at 2:22 AM, empty said:

Those Ivy zombies were more annoying than anything else. I just used her 9mm to get them out of the way. I only killed the 2 in the hall before the greenhouse because they were just extra annoying

On 3/9/2019 at 12:49 PM, Vamped said:

Oh shit ... I was supposed to play Leon's second run after I finisher Claire's campaign. I was playing Leon's thinking .... why isnt this different? 

Leon's 2nd campaign has been a complete dick thus far

I'm not admitting defeat, I'm just deferring my fear/anger at the damn pesky zombos for the moment