UnevenEdge

The switch is way too fucking expensive

fuggstop

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The joy con I got that and the wrist straps. The device that holds both joy cons, me and my bf were like, damn, maybe this is for games that need both at once?  Lol the hazards of being old and stoned setting shit up 😆

we don’t know wtf we’re doing 🤣

Like I said earlier...I retired the joycons months ago and got regular controllers

$300 is a literal steal for a console that built up a GOAT library in less than two years. Compare that to the Xbox One X which is $500, and literally has no games except for a decent port of Nier Automata. 

It's even more ironic when you see Microsoft bundle genuinely bad games with the One X like NBA 2K19 and FO76.

• 1 month later...

I like my Switch. I just don't like their online service. It mainly sells indie stuff that I can easily play on my Steam account.

Yeah, it's $20.00 a year, but when I play Smash Bros., I DON'T want my matches to crash because it can't handle stage hazards with 3+ players at once.

But yeah, the console does have value and has more third party support than the Wii and Wii U did. That's really what I wanted.

Edited by Gyaos