UnevenEdge

Santa Came. 2018 Edition

lupin_bebop

11 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Only 2 of those I recognize 

No game no life and corpse party

Sakamoto, Desu Ga?, or “Haven’t you Heard? I’m Sakmoto” is pure awesome. Everyone should watch it. Subbed is better for that one.

High School of the Dead is AWESOME I just haven’t got the original part yet. I only got the OVA, because the original is backordered.

Himoto-Chan is basically the slice of life of otaku women. It was recommended to me, as was No Game, No Life. 

i got a pressure washer and all this candy.

beers.thumb.jpg.29c112e68b7c5eb3d8ac8be0299c6986.jpg

mikkeller beers are just about impossible to get in this area, and my awesome wife tracked down several for me. pictured are: to from via holiday ale, spontanapricot, and beer geek breakfast and brunch. there were a couple more, but they got drank before i took the picture. 

30 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i got a pressure washer and all this candy.

beers.thumb.jpg.29c112e68b7c5eb3d8ac8be0299c6986.jpg

mikkeller beers are just about impossible to get in this area, and my awesome wife tracked down several for me. pictured are: to from via holiday ale, spontanapricot, and beer geek breakfast and brunch. there were a couple more, but they got drank before i took the picture. 

Nice. We have too many microbreweries around here to have those.

11 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Nice. We have too many microbreweries around here to have those.

we don't have any breweries around here. we have to drive an hour to the nearest one. and we plan on fixing that by opening our own in the next few years, as long as someone else in town doesn't beat us to it.

5 hours ago, lupin_bebop said:

Nice. All for Switch? Or can it be used for others?

As far as I know it's just for the switch. I love having a place I can put all of my switch related stuff. Makes taking it places way easier. I also got Hyrule Warriors for the switch. I can't wait to start playing that. 

12 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

we don't have any breweries around here. we have to drive an hour to the nearest one. and we plan on fixing that by opening our own in the next few years, as long as someone else in town doesn't beat us to it.

You better hurry up. With MJ becoming legal soon, microbreweries should start popping up everywhere.

11 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

As far as I know it's just for the switch. I love having a place I can put all of my switch related stuff. Makes taking it places way easier. I also got Hyrule Warriors for the switch. I can't wait to start playing that. 

Nice. Hyrule Warriors is Dynasty Warrior with Zelda characters. Literally.