UnevenEdge

My Christmas short film just premiered!

That_One_Guy

It's right here it you wanna watch. 18 minute runtime. 

Few things: the audio levels aren't mixed well. You may have a hard time understanding it at times. Also the dialogue is kinda hit or miss. It's the directors first film so naturally some of the dialogue doesn't sound very natural. Other than that it's okayish. Lemme know what you think, freaks! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, discolemonade said:

watched this with my girl. it's a little cheesy, but we giggled at the right moments. and given the audio, and the 'hit/miss' dialogue, 

not terrible for a 'first' production. 

5/10.

*edit~ you did well, given the script. :)

Thank you for watching! It is a tad bit corny/cheesy but it has a certain charm about it. I honestly wish there was less talking lol. It seems non stop. But hey I'm glad you were able to chuckle at it. It actually won a few awards on the festival circuit believe it or not. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Thank you for watching! It is a tad bit corny/cheesy but it has a certain charm about it. I honestly wish there was less talking lol. It seems non stop. But hey I'm glad you were able to chuckle at it. It actually won a few awards on the festival circuit believe it or not. 

my pleasure. i think it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like that. you are coming along nicely, i believe. 

i can't wait to see you in a major picture. sure, it may just be a bit part starting, but i mean..i can see you getting there. 

and i can see this winning awards. 

that break up letter though!?! 

'a snowless, cheerless christmas' and may your santa keep his pants up (or something like that) 

harsh xD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, discolemonade said:

my pleasure. i think it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there like that. you are coming along nicely, i believe. 

i can't wait to see you in a major picture. sure, it may just be a bit part starting, but i mean..i can see you getting there. 

and i can see this winning awards. 

that break up letter though!?! 

'a snowless, cheerless christmas' and may your santa keep his pants up (or something like that) 

harsh xD

I really thank you for all of your kind words. It means a lot that anyone thinks I have a shot at making it. All I can do is keep getting gigs and continue to work to get better. Also my horror Christmas movie should be out soon! I'm a demon elf in that one :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...