UnevenEdge

Gundam IBO Season 2 late-ass rerun discussion

18 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Well, I think there's a chance it gets to continue on March 2nd at 3:30 AM...

i think so too. would end the same night as hunter x hunter also. by then toonami would have 10:30 pm and airing the rest of the attack on titan season and they can move shippuden to 2:30 and either cut out the rerun slots, or idk finish samurai jack for once? air the igpx upscale? give ghost in the shell a proper hd run (even though it was just one episode that aired in sd last time)? in that order, at 3:30 am. with 3 am as a recent rerun slot.

Edited by korosu
  • Confused 1

On 2/10/2019 at 11:04 PM, korosu said:

i think so too. would end the same night as hunter x hunter also. by then toonami would have 10:30 pm and airing the rest of the attack on titan season and they can move shippuden to 2:30 and either cut out the rerun slots, or idk finish samurai jack for once? air the igpx upscale? give ghost in the shell a proper hd run (even though it was just one episode that aired in sd last time)? in that order, at 3:30 am. with 3 am as a recent rerun slot.

Yeah, they should stop cutting off re-runs midrun, it's a bit frustrating, just at least let them finish once you start them.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, they should stop cutting off re-runs midrun, it's a bit frustrating, just at least let them finish once you start them.

i'd say it's a good bet IBO gets to finish though. as for Samurai Jack's weeknight run getting replaced with Adventure Time, the 8 pm hour on sunday is being wasted. unless they plan to finish it on Toonami, them not using sunday for it probably means it won't be back for a while.

also, Black Dynamite in dvr theaterĀ andĀ 4:30 saturday. when Ghost in the Shell hasn't aired in HD completely (also episode 1 still has the same language edit from the SD tape), and the IGPX upscale still hasn't aired, and they have HD Samurai Jack to finish airing (the show also never finishing its run on adult swim), they totally do have things to air with extra rerun slots. hopefully they plan on actually airing all of that, but the only way i see that happening is if Shippuden moves back to 2:30 and they have a recent rerun slot and one for those shows.