UnevenEdge

Man you guys are sleeping on Legends of Tomorrow

Satou Kazuma

Not me. I've been watching it from the beginning. First season was pretty bad, as it took itself way too seriously and had a boring villain, but it was worth sticking with it as it got phenomenally better with season 2, and even moreso with seasons 3 and 4. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best, or at least the most fun, show on television. And that's coming from somebody who normally hates time travel stuff. I love the addition of Mona as a recurring character btw. I mean what other show could take a bubbly takout delivery girl and give her a significant role in the show somehow?

• 3 weeks later...

The mid-season finale was pretty epic.

Spoiler

It had Cat Zari, an exploding unicorn, Custodians of Chronology, Sirens of Spacetime, an exploding unicorn, and the Legends of Sesame Street. I think my favorite part though was when they sort of knocked down the fourth wall and basically thumbed their nose at the annual crossover event. Oh yeah, and did I mention an exploding unicorn? Okay, I guess that was actually my favorite part. That episode had so much crazy good stuff though, it's kind of hard to choose.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead

So much shit happened, I can't even understand it. As I'm to understand that there's an unsanctioned monster fight club 2nd to last episode before the time space continuum kerfuffle, going on? And the last episode kind of tie up the loose end to Constantine's troubled past but still a problem that will eventually be pushed out.

Yeah, looks like that demon from Constantine's past has something to do with whatever Nate's dad is up to with the magical creatures at the bureau. That reminds me, I don't think they showed what happened to Mona after the timeline got fixed. Really hope she's gonna be alright. Things didn't look so good for her when we last saw her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This season has been awesome. Probably the best one yet. Seems like every season they somehow manage to top the previous one though. But seriously, Lucha Libre, RV road trip, Bollywood musical: I'm not sure how the show can get any better. I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow night.

Edited by Dark_Cloud_Overhead