UnevenEdge
Blatch

Netflix is going to stream the original Evangelion, and everyone's already losing their minds.

Alternatively, they could strive to not be any bigger and greedier than they already are. Money drives too many issues in today's society, such as turning my pretty thread into Netflix general.

4 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Elfie just got told.

giphy.gif

Now you're on the ignore list.

Nah....
you probably were already.

4 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

Elfie just got told.

I didn't think it was an own, let alone a big one, but thanks for the kind words.

57 minutes ago, Ric said:

Now you're on the ignore list.

Nah....
you probably were already.

I was. I got the implication that was the case from a previous thread.

29 minutes ago, Blatch said:

I didn't think it was an own, let alone a big one, but thanks for the kind words.

Of course. Anyone who calls anyone else out on lacking basic reading comprehension - something Elfie happens to forget every now and again - is good in my book.

Also, thanks to the mods for deleting my two double-posts and my comment on such.

Posted (edited)

Has there not been any announcement of the new cast yet?  I guess it still is kind of early, but for a property as big as EVA, I expected that Netflix was going to be hyping it up all they can.

Edited by CaptainStarwind
I can't grammar

10 hours ago, CaptainStarwind said:

Has there not been any announcement of the new cast yet?  I guess it still is kind of early, but for a property as big as EVA, I expected that Netflix was going to be hyping it up all they can.

It is a 20 year old series.  My guess is that means the voice cast is no one special (i.e. no stunt casting) so they don’t need to scream it.

Outside of the anime voice acting circuit, they're nothing special, sure, but I'm sure those of us who actually follow dubs would recognize some of the names.