UnevenEdge

2 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

he spammed across the folder just now, so i'm kind of leaning towards not and would ask for him to give an affirmative, except he's banned for the weekend

What about yourself Raptorpat?

3 minutes ago, Neko said:

aight...posted randomized list.

12 minutes ago, Neko said:

I'll redraw...but I have to post the pic of the original drawing.  Next redraw will be on the 5th.  I'll see if I can find a mate for them then.

Since you included both me and pat who aren't participating you can keep this list and just strike us out, no new participants needed 

2 minutes ago, Nabloom said:

Since you included both me and pat who aren't participating you can keep this list and just strike us out, no new participants needed 

Thunk about it, talked to Pat before your post, he decided to do it.  Will re-draw on the 5th when it all irons out.  If I do it now, there will be a lot of changes until then.  You're good, it'll work out.  Thanks for posting.

While our family is grateful to Quackers for everything he has done, I don't believe it to be in the spirit of this lordly season for me to get him anything for Christmas because he is a betrothed man and I just don't find that appropriate, sorry liberals. However this year I am willing to make an exception because of who he is and what all he has done in the spirit of my son, and to make a token gesture in general toward making up for "everything that is all going on in" these crazy times

2 hours ago, Nabloom said:

While our family is grateful to Quackers for everything he has done, I don't believe it to be in the spirit of this lordly season for me to get him anything for Christmas because he is a betrothed man and I just don't find that appropriate, sorry liberals. However this year I am willing to make an exception because of who he is and what all he has done in the spirit of my son, and to make a token gesture in general toward making up for "everything that is all going on in" these crazy times

Whatchu say with dem there fancy words?

26 minutes ago, EmpressAngel said:

Can I get back on Daddy's insurance?

Depends on the plan and policy.  Your age and health plays a part.  You would need to get a full physical.  I need to have 3 forms of identification and I need to know if you smoke and work full time.

• Like 1