UnevenEdge

Toonami Off-Topic Thread 1.5

PokeNirvash

48 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Just hit him with a downvote 

"yes they're back"

How nice of you to cheer on my ailing health.

13 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Well not yet 

Also what is wrong with just an arrow aiming down?

Looks like testicles.  Kind of odd for a feature for people lacking them to use...

8 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Nah he might be annoying but it's not like the racist ben in rants/df

Not racist. 

But, if the downvotes do end up affecting rep/posting ability/etc?  You realize you fools in Babbling can be nuked right back, right?  I won't hold back outside of some misguided sense of "honor" this time.  I also know who the suspects are.  Your destruction will come from on high.

Edited by ben0119

22 minutes ago, Daos said:

Btw Ben if you're taking Prednisone you're going to have high blood sugar. I really hope you didn't have blood sugar problems before they gave you that stuff cuz it can pretty much kill you.

Thankfully no I don't.  Tested with my aunt's meter here at home.  Anyway, I JUST have sinutis, sinus infection, something sinus related.  Still feel like shit.  Prescribed Z-pack (not CM Punk approved), Mucinex, and... some kind of pearls??

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

How nice of you to cheer on my ailing health.

Looks like testicles.  Kind of odd for a feature for people lacking them to use...

Not racist. 

But, if the downvotes do end up affecting rep/posting ability/etc?  You realize you fools in Babbling can be nuked right back, right?  I won't hold back outside of some misguided sense of "honor" this time.  I also know who the suspects are.  Your destruction will come from on high.

Dude I get warnings to cut the shit out you just kept going until you got a vacation from Pat and now you return trying to dig up the same the shit back up again 

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and eat some romaine lettuce

12 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

Well he didn't go full Packard and make a "chamber" remark but why do you think it was quite for 4 days?

@Admin_Raptorpat what ever happened to pactard anyway?

I was banned for 2 days and took a break the others.  It was for the best.  I have to check out every once in a whIle, lest my rage reach Bakugo levels and I say or do something I truly regret.  Still waiting to be in better place physically and mentally and zero down my counter to explosion before I resume Daos' destruction regarding Star Wars, and reaming the anti-SAO armada.  But... not now.  Not now.

Also, you Babblers should try having a life off these boards.

Edited by ben0119

1 minute ago, Kuroko said:

Dude I get warnings to cut the shit out you just kept going until you got a vacation from Pat and now you return trying to dig up the same the shit back up again 

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and eat some romaine lettuce

What do you think you're doing in this thread right now dumbass?  YOU ARE INSTIGATING THE SHIT.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daos said:

Really what big spoiler was I hinting at?

One someone already posted.  But it was under a tag so my fault for stupidly clicking.  Plus the person was vague and cryptic, so maybe it is not the spoiler I'm imagining, or that spoiler never even takes place.

2 minutes ago, Kuroko said:

I'm referring to the racist shit retard

I don't care what you're referring to.  You're in this thread starting shit, like the lifeless little child you are.  Either shut the fuck up and/or get the fuck out, or take your lumps.  I am NOT putting up with your childish bullshit right now.  Get a fucking life, jesus christ.

4 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

...Okay, not what I had in mind when making this thread.

I'm not in the mood for your timid protests, right now, boy.

Besides, I didn't know where/who else to ask at such an odd hour, and it IS most definitely off-topic of Toonami-related discussion, but not Rants fodder, either.

Edited by ben0119

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I'm not in the mood for your timid protests, right now, boy.

Besides, I didn't know where/who else to ask at such an odd hour, and it IS most definitely off-topic of Toonami-related discussion, but not Rants fodder, either.

You got ffa you know

Just now, Daos said:

Taking bets on this thread getting locked as well!

I said what I wanted and Pat never did explain the pac situation I kinda miss the punching bag and before you try and defend look at his cooking pictures and tell me if it's edible

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

One someone already posted.  But it was under a tag so my fault for stupidly clicking.  Plus the person was vague and cryptic, so maybe it is not the spoiler I'm imagining, or that spoiler never even takes place.

He is right, though. I was disappointed by the lack of All Might nudity.

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Daos said:

In other news, Disney is still 100 percent set on ruining Star Wars. This is canon now.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marvel-darth-vader-finale-anakin-skywalker-father_us_5c1fd41be4b05c88b6f9e7de

Robot Chicken Star Wars III is now ten times more hilarious than before, knowing this development. xD

• Like 1

I think, unlike that weirdness that ensued with the Daughters of Aku in Season 5 of Samurai Jack, the implication here isn't that she was impregnated by Sidious, but that he merely imbued the baby already inside Shmi's womb with The Force, which means we STILL don't know who the father is...

*Paging Dr. Povich…*

Huffpost says he "manipulated the midichlorians" into knocking her up.

"So in Disney's new canon, within Darth Vader issue 25, a HUGE change has rolled out. Instead of Anakin being truly "The Chosen One" created by the Force, turns out Sidious actually manipulated midichlorians in Shmi's womb and essentially IS the father of Vader."

That picture is freaking hilarious. He's standing behind her like..... "Look how evil I am! Are you seein this? Are you seein me force bang this broad? Cuz that's what's happening"

The whole midichlorian thing was probably the dumbest thing in the prequels aside from Jar Jar.... but now this.

Edited by Daos

I haven't read the dumb comic, but I couldn't glean from the article that she wasn't already pregnant before Sidious' meddling.

As dumb as midichlorians are, at least that set up a pseudo-scientific basis for the force, which STILL wouldn't be able to bring a life into being on its own.

Though if this IS true and he actually managed to fertilize an egg with something other than sperm (as also happened with Jesus), this also implies that Anakin wasn't quite human, but HALF human HALF midichlorian, and then Luke and Leia would be Quarter midichlorian. But then again, Jesus was both 100% God and 100% Man, so I GUESS the same could apply to Anakin? 

This was a Lucas-approved revelation, which is why it's so fucking stupid.

Palpatine basically all but said this in Episode III. This just makes it official.

Also the comic clip is misleading about his mother already being pregnant. It's actually a dream Anakin has over his Maury moment.

Edited by MasqueradeOverture

17 minutes ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

This was a Lucas-approved revelation, which is why it's so fucking stupid.

Palpatine basically all but said this in Episode III. This just makes it official.

Also the comic clip is misleading about his mother already being pregnant. It's actually a dream Anakin has over his Maury moment.

Ehhhh I doubt Lucas had that in mind. He had Palpatine say one vague statement about his master being able to create life, which was probably a set up for later when Palpatine says he's the only person that can save Padme due to this ability. He also implies that he doesn't actually have this ability yet, and would need Anankin's help to discover it.

"The Power to cheat death... only one has achieved... but if we work together... I know we can discover the secret"

Remember, Lucas is the same guy who has Leia say "Oh yeah I remember my mother she seemed very sad"

Except Padme dies in childbirth. OOPSIE

Luke is taken to a distant planet so he can spend his life in secret away from Vader and the Emperor.... so of course he keeps the Skywalker name. OOPSIE.

Lucas was very creative but he wasn't a master at creating a well thought out plot. He was constantly winging it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else trying to watch Supergirl right now?  There was a long black screen, followed by a lots of commercials and local affiliate spots, then this fucking horse show starts playing, with the screen randomly cutting to black.  It's called Heartland, apparently?  I've never even heard of it.  What the flying horse fuck is going on?!  Should I call the cable company and bitch?

Looking at Twitter, it looks like I'm not alone.

Edit - If this horseshit continues, I'm going to miss Charmed, too.

Edit 2 - And now at 45 minutes into the episode it finally switches to Supergirl.  But at that point in the episode, not the beginning.  So I guess I'll have to watch this on the CW website tomorrow.  Annoying. 

Might be time to call the glue factory.  I never did like horses that much.  Look at what happened to Christopher Reeve.  Or heck, anybody seen Gone with the Wind?

At least I shouldn't miss Charmed.

Edited by ben0119

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...