UnevenEdge

This Is Actually A Thanksgiving Horror Movie?!

PurgatoryGirl

Who has ever seen, much less heard of ThanksKilling?:o

For years, I have wondered why some holidays like Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving barely had any Horror Movies.

Well, there are at least 2 or 3 for Valentine's Day and at least 1 of them was shitty.

Apparently, the same can be said for ThanksKilling. Not that I have ever watched it, but judging by the trailer, ThanksKilling looks like someone's shitty YouTube film project.

Who has actually watched this film?!

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 1

ThanksKilling looks really contrived and unrealistic. Come to think of it, this movie also looks like it could be a shitty live action film made by Adult Swim.

So, how bad is ThanksKilling? Is it as horrible as the 2012 remake of Silent Night, Deadly Night (Silent Night) or like the 2001 Slasher, Valentine?

17 minutes ago, Ric said:

Those two were just boring. Thankskilling is at least amusing at times so I'd say it's better. I would hope a movie about a killer turkey isn't realistic.  

You have a point about the turkey but ThanksKilling looks terrible. A while ago, I discovered that only $3,500 was spent on or should I say wasted on this movie.

19 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

Out of curiosity, have you ever heard about the Thanksgiving horror movie spoof they made a fake trailer for for Grindhouse?

Actually, no I have not. Considering the amount of family feuds and sometimes serious brawls, that break out during this time of season, you would think that Hollywood filmmakers would make more Thanksgiving Horror Movies. At least I would think so, anyway.😂

2 minutes ago, PurgatoryGirl said:

With the way things are going, I'll be lucky if I get a chance to watch or do anything for Thanksgiving. Welp, there's always Christmas.

I haven't yet decided if I should post mini-reviews about retro Christmas Slashers in this sub-forum.

sure you should. I don't think anyone else will. I will read them!

• Like 1