UnevenEdge

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Raptorpat

We definitely need to play some more.

The online I will say is horrible. It kept disconnecting me constantly after about 30 seconds yesterday while I was trying to look at the stages people were making.

Kept giving me an error code that Nintendo said didn't exist so it must be my internet. Sure, tell that to my laptop and xbox that were both working fine. Anyway finally found people on reddit saying to power off the console to fix it and it kind of did. Still got a disconnect while viewing the maps but it took much longer that time and then I played a few random online matches and it never did disconnect me. However while one match felt fine two others felt like I was playing underwater in molasses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Today's reveal:

Secret Reveal:

I'm starting to wonder if "Hero" isn't different skins but a Pokemon Trainer for Dragon Quest protagonists.

I'm not sure we saw any of them use the same moves.

Edited by naraku360

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

People were angry with it, but it seemed like it was going to happen anyways so that Fire Emblem’s newest game can have representation.

It’s better to rip off that bandaid before Season 2 rolls around and we get some more unique fighters. 

So far I’ve only bought Joker and want to get Three Houses before I give Byleth a chance, but they seem fun enough with their multi-weapon interface.

But this also means that a starter from Pokémon Sword/Shield is highly likely to appear as a fighter in the next pack. 

10 hours ago, Chapzilla_2000 said:

People were angry with it, but it seemed like it was going to happen anyways so that Fire Emblem’s newest game can have representation.

It’s better to rip off that bandaid before Season 2 rolls around and we get some more unique fighters. 

So far I’ve only bought Joker and want to get Three Houses before I give Byleth a chance, but they seem fun enough with their multi-weapon interface.

But this also means that a starter from Pokémon Sword/Shield is highly likely to appear as a fighter in the next pack. 

I'm pretty indifferent to Byleth. I'm not bothered by having a bunch of FE characters since half of them are Echoes so I barely count them as being different characters.

If I were to ask for Three Houses representation I wouldn't have wanted Byleth purely because it's a character whose personality is literally having no emotion nor charisma while being awe-inspiring to everyone around them. Out of the main cast, it's nigh impossible to find a more boring representative.

Regardless, Peach is probably the only character I'll ever play in a serious capacity, so any want for a specific character is [highly unlikely] fanfare at most for me. It's also fun to have new characters to fight.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, Jiro_Dreams said:

Minecraft Steve got in and Travis Touchdown was regulated to Mii Fighter status. What a cruel world.

I'm not too picky about Smash characters. Possibly one of the least picky as far as who gets in or not. I main Peach, always have, can't see that ever changing, just give me something fun to fight. That's all I ask. I've enjoyed all the DLC, not for personal use, but because they're unique and entertaining characters to go against. That's all I ask for.

Steve is not what I asked for. I actually may despise this character. Somehow he evenly distributes infuriating with tedious and boring.

Edited by naraku360

On 10/14/2020 at 9:23 PM, naraku360 said:

I'm not too picky about Smash characters. Possibly one of the least picky as far as who gets in or not. I main Peach, always have, can't see that ever changing, just give me something fun to fight. That's all I ask. I've enjoyed all the DLC, not for personal use, but because they're unique and entertaining characters to go against. That's all I ask for.

Steve is not what I asked for. I actually may despise this character. Somehow he evenly distributes infuriating with tedious and boring.

Alright, I get it.

I'm the idiot here.