UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Admin_Raptorpat

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Ok so I updated the game to 3.0 a couple hours ago but their servers are like melting down so online isn't working and a lot of people can't even finish the update.

Otherwise I would have opened a room up to play a bit.

We definitely need to play some more.

The online I will say is horrible. It kept disconnecting me constantly after about 30 seconds yesterday while I was trying to look at the stages people were making.

Kept giving me an error code that Nintendo said didn't exist so it must be my internet. Sure, tell that to my laptop and xbox that were both working fine. Anyway finally found people on reddit saying to power off the console to fix it and it kind of did. Still got a disconnect while viewing the maps but it took much longer that time and then I played a few random online matches and it never did disconnect me. However while one match felt fine two others felt like I was playing underwater in molasses.

Do you use a wired connection? I think one of the problems is the you need to buy a USB dongle for a wired connection, so of course no one has that.

3 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Today's reveal:

Secret Reveal:

I'm starting to wonder if "Hero" isn't different skins but a Pokemon Trainer for Dragon Quest protagonists.

I'm not sure we saw any of them use the same moves.

Edited by naraku360