UnevenEdge

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Raptorpat

7 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yo if either of yall wanna play Mario party we can link up when I get home. I got a switch. Idk if I gotta pay to play with people online. If so nevermind lol

It's free atleast for most multiplayer online things.. Check it out. It's not that bad.

IT could probably use some sprucing up but meh. All I have is Smash Bros Ultimate and Xenoblade 2 atm/

Just now, cyberbully said:

I have several HDMI outputs but only the 2 wall sockets that are close to my TV.....I'm putting you code in now

Ah I have an octopus looking extension cable set up going on with all my tech that's probably gonna//

idk it hasnt fucked anything up and it's hidden behind my comp desk and entertainment center so meh.

xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Man I was wrong about it being free for online play my bad.. I have to buy some time I guess. 

Fre 7 day trial , and it's only 3.99 a month so ok whatevs..

Guess I was thinking about the Wii U online set up.. It was free//

Oh....Not real sure....We played online before buying the pass but it might have been on trial mode.....Not sure.

7 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Man I was wrong about it being free for online play my bad.. I have to buy some time I guess. 

Fre 7 day trial , and it's only 3.99 a month so ok whatevs..

Guess I was thinking about the Wii U online set up.. It was free//

Nintendo is trash for that. Lol I guess I gotta make 10000 fake emails

• Thanks 1

@cyberbullyI don't know if I need to find your room in game or some where else..

Smash bros online is giving 3 options.. Quickplay, Battle arenas, and Background matchmaking.

:| I clicked on battle arenas.. and join friends arena and it didn't find you..

*shrugs*.. I knew this would be more complicated then I thought..

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

@cyberbullyI don't know if I need to find your room in game or same where else..

Smash bros online is giving 3 options.. Quickplay, Battle arenas, and Background matchmaking.

:| I clicked on battle arenas.. and join friends arena and it didn't find you..

*shrugs*.. I knew this would be more complicated then I thought..

Make an arena and I'll try to find you

Well even as a shulk main I feel Vision may be a bit too spammable.. but there is an art to it..

It starts out broken and everytime you use it the time window for a counter decreases...

Also shulks counter is called vision because.. it's the power of his sword the monado.

In the xenoblade cut scenes the sword literally shows him where his opponents are going to hit him at

so he can react before them. So I really like that Mr. smash bros gave him that tool. 

• 2 months later...

Joker and all the content he comes with was already enough for me to throw down on his DLC, but I also can't wait to tinker around with the new Stage Builder. I remember making so many Brawl stages when it first came out that it'll be awesome to see how creative the options get this time around.