UnevenEdge

Poliwrath with Mind Reader and Fissure is back.

Danger_Jules

Have you tried breeding it, does it pass on those moves? 99% sure it wouldn't but if it does please trade me one

Only TM and Egg moves can be breeded onto a Pokemon and Fissure is only a TM in Gen 1.

So, your only option is to just import the Poliwrath with Fissure  from Gen 1 and level it up until it learns Mind Reader.

I have grass and elec moves on all of my teams because water types are annoying.....What I never have a lot of is fire moves.....Talonflame is usually my only fire type.  Need to find out if I can teach Kommo fire blast, or flamethrower or some shit........But he might get fired now that I can bring weezing back

Those are pretty rare offensive move types. Like how many flying grass and electric moves do you have on your average team? Throw in psychic too.

Spore + this Poliwrath will extend my 8-0 win streak

You could also pair Poliwrath with a Shadow Tag or Arena Trap Pokemon to make sure your opponent does not wuss out of the combo.