Jump to content
UnevenEdge
midnight

What's everyone up to this lovely Friday night?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bouvre said:

Drinking with friends, going to see a play later. 

Have fun and be safe. 

It's 8:30 here, so bed time in about 2 hours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, midnight said:

Have fun and be safe. 

It's 8:30 here, so bed time in about 2 hours.

tumblr_p0rpvferDv1vg0r9to1_500.gif.acab010173c05fd210bf94b2fe08dc64.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sitting her staring at a videogame still in its cellophane trying to find the motivation to play it.

Probably just gonna shower and read in bed and try again tomorrow. Boy aint depression grand?

Why are u still sick? Is it and old person thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

Im sitting her staring at a videogame still in its cellophane trying to find the motivation to play it.

Probably just gonna shower and read in bed and try again tomorrow. Boy aint depression grand?

Why are u still sick? Is it and old person thing?

I do the same thing with games and movies. Can't never be bothered to deal with either.

Yeah, I'm still sick because I'm an old ass grandpa. 

I took a steroid to reduce inflammation, which also took out my immune system. Now, I am afraid i have bronchitis. Maybe throat cancer. Or esophageal aids or some shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, midnight said:

I do the same thing with games and movies. Can't never be bothered to deal with either.

Yeah, I'm still sick because I'm an old ass grandpa. 

I took a steroid to reduce inflammation, which also took out my immune system. Now, I am afraid i have bronchitis. Maybe throat cancer. Or esophageal aids or some shit.

Nooooo 😭

Yah my mom pretty much coughs all winter when it gets cold. Needs inhalers n shit

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drinking whiskey like its my job whilebinge watching the new Baki series. 

I should be passed out by midnight. Hey, midnight, that;s your name....I may be frunk

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to get a birthday gift for my niece tonight. Then maybe pizza for dinner because fuck cooking. The stepson likes pizza the nights before his games anyways. Then I'm gonna get high as fuck and play Skyrim. Then get progressively higher until i can no longer play, at which point I'll probably watch cowboy bebop on Hulu because it's been too long and i love that show. 

Edited by KimopoBotar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

losing to some douche at apollo's temple. 

*sigh* gonna' fast track back to the home island, build up some xp. 

maybe. 

trying to get motivated after death #3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Nooooo 😭

Yah my mom pretty much coughs all winter when it gets cold. Needs inhalers n shit

I am strongly considering getting an inhaler. I was thinking about it today. 

And this weather isn't helping. Wednesday it was hot. Yesterday it was cool. Today was hot. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 82 and Sunday it's supposed to be 67. Wtf? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, midnight said:

I am strongly considering getting an inhaler. I was thinking about it today. 

And this weather isn't helping. Wednesday it was hot. Yesterday it was cool. Today was hot. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 82 and Sunday it's supposed to be 67. Wtf? 

Lol i was arguing with my mom because i wanted to turn on the AC and then turn on the heater within a span of 10 hours lol

Love the South

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mix said:

Drinking whiskey like its my job whilebinge watching the new Baki series. 

I should be passed out by midnight. Hey, midnight, that;s your name....I may be frunk

Get drunk and knock down some walls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I'm home now I'm about eat dinner and play some Super Nintendo afterwards :D

SNES sounds like a good time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KimopoBotar said:

Need to get a birthday gift for my niece tonight. Then maybe pizza for dinner because fuck cooking. The stepson likes pizza the nights before his games anyways. Then I'm gonna get high as fuck and play Skyrim. Then get progressively higher until i can no longer play, at which point I'll probably watch cowboy bebop on Hulu because it's been too long and i love that show. 

Getting high and eating pizza ARE America's past time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

losing to some douche at apollo's temple. 

*sigh* gonna' fast track back to the home island, build up some xp. 

maybe. 

trying to get motivated after death #3

Waiting....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, midnight said:

Skip it.

I also got a paper and exam next week too so I'm trying to be responsible. I'm failing at it, but trying to be. lol I mean technically I can multi-task. It's an ebook I have on here, and I'm the last chapter. It just takes awhile for me, I'm a slow reader. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, midnight said:

SNES sounds like a good time.

I'm playing Super Mertroid right now since it is the Halloween season

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackiemarie90 said:

I also got a paper and exam next week too so I'm trying to be responsible. I'm failing at it, but trying to be. lol I mean technically I can multi-task. It's an ebook I have on here, and I'm the last chapter. It just takes awhile for me, I'm a slow reader. lol

Tell em you didn't do it because you were watching wrestling. 

You will get a pass.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kudasai said:

I'm playing Super Mertroid right now since it is the Halloween season

I miss my old game systems. NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, etc. I'd love to have all of them back, even my Sega Game Gear, which sucked the shit out of some batteries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fuggstop said:

Lol i was arguing with my mom because i wanted to turn on the AC and then turn on the heater within a span of 10 hours lol

Love the South

That was me yesterday. Started out with the AC on, then turned the heat on, then went back to the AC. I can never get comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, midnight said:

Tell em you didn't do it because you were watching wrestling. 

You will get a pass.

Don't think they will. Although I had an astronomy teacher last year who was also a wrestling fan. So I applied one of Newton's law of gravity to see how long it would take to fall off hell in the cell. And I got like 2.02 seconds and then timed it on youtube and it was accurate. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Don't think they will. Although I had an astronomy teacher last year who was also a wrestling fan. So I applied one of Newton's law of gravity to see how long it would take to fall off hell in the cell. And I got like 2.02 seconds and then timed it on youtube and it was accurate. lol

See. Wrestling is a science. Haha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kudasai said:

I have both the NES and the SNES Classic so I'm in retro gaming heaven

I enjoyed, now, looking back, the older systems, more than the new ones. 

Less complications. Just plug and play, pretty much. No dlc. No downloading. Just playing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, midnight said:

I enjoyed, now, looking back, the older systems, more than the new ones. 

Less complications. Just plug and play, pretty much. No dlc. No downloading. Just playing.

DLC and Microtransactions are the sole reasons why I can't get into modern gaming as much as I would want to.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Letting the baby play Overwatch while I lament that Im not playing the Witcher 3 .... but I promised he could play on Friday. Its Friday. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, midnight said:

Getting high and eating pizza ARE America's past time.

Change of plans. Getting a pastrami burger. 

I'm sorry nabs. I'll quit tomorrow i swear. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, midnight said:

I am sitting here, watching disco play AC Odyssey. Coughing my ass off. 

And that's about it.

I just had sex, now I'm thinking about drinking a cup of coffee. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cleaned

as in I dusted because I swear my house gets dust 5x times faster than any other living quarters I've ventured into

I also vacuumed but that's like polishing a turd because I need to replace the carpet

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elle_Eccentric said:

Fought a big ass pumpkin king on Warframe, got yelled at by an old idiot... nothin much

Now there's a name i haven't seen in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kudasai said:

DLC and Microtransactions are the sole reasons why I can't get into modern gaming as much as I would want to.

Exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vamped said:

Letting the baby play Overwatch while I lament that Im not playing the Witcher 3 .... but I promised he could play on Friday. Its Friday. 

I know that feeling. I can promise my son something 2 weeks ago, and he is going to remember it, down to the last detail. But he can't remember to turn his shirt and socks out the right way when tossing them in the dirty clothes, everyday. Haha.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

I just had sex, now I'm thinking about drinking a cup of coffee. 

Sounds like quite the eventful night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, molarbear said:

I cleaned

as in I dusted because I swear my house gets dust 5x times faster than any other living quarters I've ventured into

I also vacuumed but that's like polishing a turd because I need to replace the carpet

I cleaned too. Same here. It's kind of pointless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I'm trying to get mentally prepared to go to work tomorrow morning..

Ugh. Work on Saturday is like, work on Friday. Should be illegal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...