UnevenEdge

Nightmares

HardcoreHunter

Talk about strange or scary dreams that you've had. 

For me one that I remember from when I was little had to do with Lamb Chop's Play Along. At the end of the show they'd always sing This is the song that never ends. My dreams tend to start off with normal events prior to going off the rails. So I'm dreaming that I'm watching an episode of Lamb Chop with my cousin and brother, and the show is doing the ending song. The difference is that the song keeps going, and going, and going. Sherry who controls the lamb chop puppet is looking confused, and yells "I'm not doing this", as the Lamb Chop puppet continues to sing the song. The kids in the video are also becoming upset, but they can't stop singing it. The video has some static and the screen warps to a different verse in the song. Sherry is screaming "Stop It, Please we need Help". One child had bitten off his tongue to try and stop singing, it didn't work.

The camera zooms in on his tongue laying on the ground. All the children are crying, and the one that bit off his own tongue falls onto his back, his mouth is still moving with the words of the song as he coughs blood which falls back onto his face. The screen cuts to static again for a moment. The child is now pale white, lying on the ground dead covered in his own blood. Sherry is hitting the puppet screaming; trying to pry it off of her hand, but to no avail. The song is still being sung without missing a note. I start screaming in to my parents to come in, they shrug it off and say they'll be in in a minute. Flashes of the children are shown. They are looking tired with  sunken eyes and gaunt faces,  Their clothes are covered with snot and tears. One child is rocking back and forth in a corner smacking his palms into his ears until blood begins to trickle from them. The screen changes again everyone is weak and can barely stand, another child appears to be dead from exhaustion, many of the children are shaking uncontrollably, but can't stop the singing. Lamb Chop is still singing, Sherry looks broken, but her head suddenly turns and stares at the child who'd died from biting his tongue off.

The camera cuts again and we see the children and Sherry hovering over the body covered in blood eating his flesh.  We see some more cuts as children drop dead and are consumed. Sherry eventually chokes the last remaining children to death, then sits there weeping staring into the camera;  Lamb Chop begins choking her with her own hand. The camera goes into a time lapse mode, focused on Sherry's face. She begins to decay, but the puppet doesn't stop singing. Eventually she becomes so decayed that her hand that her hand that holds lamb chop falls off, and lamb chop falls to the ground, and the singing stops. My cousin and brother then begin singing This is the Song that Never Ends, It goes on and on my Friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, but they'll continue singing it forever just because cont. I scream and bolt into my parents living room. When I enter my parents laying dead, torn apart and being eaten by what looks like an adult in a mascot like Lamb Chop outfit.

That dream always bothered me a lot when I was little. 

Sometimes, in the middle of an otherwise random dream, I dream that I can't unclench my jaw, and my teeth are getting caught on each other in my mouth and every time I try to adjust my jaw to relieve the pressure they just grind against each other at force and my mouth fills up with a slurry of saliva and tooth chips

• Sad 1

I had one when I was around 6 that I still remember to this day

I was walking through a park my Dad and older Brother would frequently walk through together and the trees came alive and buried my Dad

The worst part was there was a big leaf on the ground and you could see my Dad's face pressing against it trying to escape

On 10/15/2018 at 5:39 PM, NSAID said:

Sometimes, in the middle of an otherwise random dream, I dream that I can't unclench my jaw, and my teeth are getting caught on each other in my mouth and every time I try to adjust my jaw to relieve the pressure they just grind against each other at force and my mouth fills up with a slurry of saliva and tooth chips

So you dream that you have lockjaw.