UnevenEdge

so apparently Jontron is anti-Syrian

mochi

....which is surprisng considering he's Iranian and the muslim ban effects him as well

one of his former friends (Peanutbuttergamer) publicly denounced him for it and ended their friendship

tumblr_okgvl2E9T81th3ycdo2_540.jpg

I kinda wonder if similar reasons were behind him leaving Gamegrumps now

Iranian =/= Arab.

Please educate yourself on basic ethnic differences before jumping to conclusions.

fair enough

his parents were however probably immigrants from Iran(seeing as his mother had an accent when she called him on the gamegrumps)....which is one of the countries under Trump's detainment and deportation order

so just because he's not "racially" arab doesn't mean it doesn't affect him

• 2 weeks later...

....which is surprisng considering he's Iranian and the muslim ban effects him as well

I kinda wonder if similar reasons were behind him leaving Gamegrumps now

In a reddit ama a long time back according to Jontron's wife was that she and Suzy fucking despise each other to the point where it was interfering with shit. So when they say that Arin and Jon didn't have a falling out, they technically didn't . Really any ethnic stuff wouldn't have caused a drift at all. The one joe and mac episode with Arin and Jon had to be edited because Arin kept making rape and N%G$@R jokes. Arin has made Holocaust jokes with Dan, among other things. One of their warm up exercises before shows is to say " I hate black people" and "Jews did 9/11" to loosen up.

However the whole thing for them not working together is their wives. Suzy get's pissed about it, but Jons wife is very open about it. I think it's because Suzy doesn't want to be blamed for breaking up the group. Really I don't know what they argued about, apprently though from what people have said is that Jon's wife was more of a bitch and a loud mouth.

In a reddit ama a long time back according to Jontron's wife was that she and Suzy fucking despise each other to the point where it was interfering with shit. So when they say that Arin and Jon didn't have a falling out, they technically didn't . Really any ethnic stuff wouldn't have caused a drift at all. The one joe and mac episode with Arin and Jon had to be edited because Arin kept making rape and N%G$@R jokes. Arin has made Holocaust jokes with Dan, among other things. One of their warm up exercises before shows is to say " I hate black people" and "Jews did 9/11" to loosen up.

However the whole thing for them not working together is their wives. Suzy get's pissed about it, but Jons wife is very open about it. I think it's because Suzy doesn't want to be blamed for breaking up the group. Really I don't know what they argued about, apprently though from what people have said is that Jon's wife was more of a bitch and a loud mouth.

true, their sense of humor is offensive (they mostly keep it out of the show though, and the few Anti-semetic jokes that do slip in always come out of Danny's mouth...who IS Jewish, so he kinda has Self deprication immunity)

also, I was legitimately not aware Jon had a wife....I don't recall him ever mentioning her