UnevenEdge

I found CoD Advanced Warfare on the ground

Chapinator_X

It was on the side of someone’s driveway near their garbage can. The only way I could think of why its previous owners tossed it out was either due to their kids grades going down (if they have kids), getting pissed at the game, finding no value in it, the game featuring Kevin Spacey, or it was another kids copy and a bully tossed it far for laughs.

I wasn’t rooting through garbage and it was directly on the ground, so it wasn’t dirty (sanitized it anyways to clean it throughly). The only thing wrong with it are scratches either from being dropped around the gravel on the ground or previous abuse. 

Where I'm getting at with all of this is that this is the first CoD game I’ve owned. I’ve played it at other people’s houses like friends & cousins, but my tastes are towards fighters and weeb RPGs, so this is my first foray into CoD. But now that fate dropped a CoD game in the front of a driveway, it looks like I’ve got one to learn about the hubbub. 

Is there anything to it other than online? Did this copy get discarded because it’s haunted? Or because it’s bad? Is Advanced Warfare a good CoD or is it the black sheep of CoD? Is local multiplayer good? Does Kevin Spacey’s penchant for sexual harassment show up in the game? Should I just throw it back outside where it belongs?

If you think my questions above are dildoes, are there any experiences with CoD you have? Opening up the floor for any CoD stories. 

Edited by imchapp.in

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, imchapp.in said:

It was on the side of someone’s driveway near their garbage can. The only way I could think of why its previous owners tossed it out was either due to their kids grades going down (if they have kids), getting pissed at the game, finding no value in it, the game featuring Kevin Spacey, or it was another kids copy and a bully tossed it far for laughs.

I wasn’t rooting through garbage and it was directly on the ground, so it wasn’t dirty (sanitized it anyways to clean it throughly). The only thing wrong with it are scratches either from being dropped around the gravel on the ground or previous abuse. 

Where I'm getting at with all of this is that this is the first CoD game I’ve owned. I’ve played it at other people’s houses like friends & cousins, but my tastes are towards fighters and weeb RPGs, so this is my first foray into CoD. But now that fate dropped a CoD game in the front of a driveway, it looks like I’ve got one to learn about the hubbub. 

Is there anything to it other than online? Did this copy get discarded because it’s haunted? Or because it’s bad? Is Advanced Warfare a good CoD or is it the black sheep of CoD? Is local multiplayer good? Does Kevin Spacey’s penchant for sexual harassment show up in the game? Should I just throw it back outside where it belongs?

If you think my questions above are dildoes, are there any experiences with CoD you have? Opening up the floor for any CoD stories. 

I never played the online but the campaign was just kind of "meh"

as far a single player for COD goes I wouldn't rate this one anywhere near the top

• Thanks 1