UnevenEdge

It Smells Like The 90s

Kudasai

Gotta add some KoRn. I wonder which band member held my artwork for their Issues album cover contest, which was originally meant for fans in '99.

Not that I was expecting to win or anything, but the guy who won didn't deserve to win, especially when he was never a KoRn fan and only wanted the cash prize.

Oh well. KoRn's albums didn't start to suck until Issues, anyway. KoRn, Life Is Peachy, and Follow The Leader were their best albums.

Untouchables redeemed KoRn after Issues. Then, their albums got worse year after year.

Edited by PurgatoryGirl

Looks like I was the last poster, since Thursday night and early yesterday morning.

We can't forget White Zombie before Rob Zombie became a contrived, pretentious, and hypocritical Horror filmmaker/solo artist.

I'm still reeling over my interview with Sean Yseult and learning how Rob was quick to discard she and the rest of the band, especially her.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

The uncensored version of Static-X's "I'm With Stupid" barely got the airplay it should've.

We used to crack jokes about Wayne Static's vocals in high school and some of the lyrics, when boys weren't moshing in the hallways.🤣

Wisconsin Death Trip was and still is Static-X's best album to date. Their sound was different 20 years ago.

Like he always said, "Keep Disco evil." LOL! RIP Wayne Static!

Edited by PurgatoryGirl
  • Like 1