Hey Mod! I've been banned!

Guest MU13

Weird typos...

Commercial = Coms 

Consciousness = Communication

Dang auto correct 

Guest Clowntopia

Wow.

Alright, let me know when you want to stop playing this silly game. 

I'll be waiting. 

Guest ⌛  

Nearly a year later and I'm still waiting for an explanation as to why I'm "BoS" now. 

Show me the post on my last non-vilified account, Mortir, that warranted such treatment. 

If you can't find any posts to be out of line, untoward, questionable, etc (and you won't), at the very least just admit that this is an arbitrary extradition that has no legitimate justification. 

This charade has lapsed into cruel and unusual punishment territory at this point.

Ban on Sight has never meant 'I get to keep an account I haven't used to be a dick on yet' on lay-away.

It means all accounts are done.

There is no getting back an account because you think you didn't post anything wrong on that one while ignoring the mass quantities of warning and ban screens you managed to unlock on every other account leading to all this. 

• Thanks 3

Guest 🐙🐙🐙

The confusion stems from the fact that I was posting from August 2020, through January 2021 w/ no issue on one account. 

I wasn't using any other accounts during that time, if I was (can't really remember it's been nearly a year) I'm fairly certain I wasn't doing anything wrong on them. 

All I know is that I was posting for several months, not doing anything, following rules and out of nowhere Pat indefinitely bans my account w/o given me a reason as to why. 

The closest thing I can get to an answer from him is having to create throwaway accounts in the dead of night, post enough to get into Dumpster Fires and sift through months worth of posts to find out that he thinks I'm toxic? 

Okay? 

9782511780055d0e5f8c06989f6dbfc555084120

What did you let "go on too long", exactly? 

Where exactly did I "slip up" for show you "what you already know" last time? 

Did I have an opinion regarding the 2020 election that you disagreed w/ or something? 

Omg I'm so sorry Pat pwease forgive me. 

I should have banned you as soon as I found out, but frankly I sat on my hands while the people who figured you out before me tried to goad you into breaking character first.

But as a general value judgment, we just don't want racist alt-right incels here. It's very hard to determine the exact line between acceptable and unacceptable political opinions (and I get a lot of flack for it, trust me), but it's universally accepted you are on the wrong side of wherever that line may be.

Given that, obviously the responsible course at the time would have been to pull the trigger immediately even though the character you were playing hadn't broken any rules, but I'm human too.

• Thanks 2

Guest 🍆💦💦

Huh.

Surprised you didn't throw "fat" in there just for good measure, too.

Oh well.

Keep fighting the good fight. 

I've always tried distinguish and properly moderate between genuine criticisms and tasteless ad hominem low-blows, even when directed at you.

• Thanks 1

Guest Calamity Banon

Alright which one of you psychos sent me $5 on Paypal back in March?

And what the hell does "Compost" mean. 

Is that supposed to be like a garbage pile, or is that supposed to be "Come post". 

I'd love to come post BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE FUN!

20 minutes ago, Guest Calamity Banon said:

Alright which one of you psychos sent me $5 on Paypal back in March?

And what the hell does "Compost" mean. 

Is that supposed to be like a garbage pile, or is that supposed to be "Come post". 

I'd love to come post BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE FUN!

It was me. You've done well.

• Haha 2

I do have an actual question. Since if I log into Noir, I'll have to clear cache to log back in, can one of you tell me when it ban is up....I didn't dedicate it to memory.

Also, since I'm stuck on this account, can I revert to my old name....I think this one was cyberbully but I don't remember for sure 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.