UnevenEdge
Raptorpat

Hey Mod! I've been banned!

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

6 months it is. 

A real mod would be able to revoke it themselves.

Quit fakemodding and answer my questions, dramamod. Which rule did I break? Why is that particular dumpster thread arbitrarily off-limits for me to do everyone's favorite joke in?

You can't just make up things to ban people for whenever they make you feel upset and less special about being a monderptor, least of all in a completely non-serious dumpster thread in dumpster fires. These illegal bans will never hold up under the scrutiny of a mod quorum, and you know it.

This is your last warning, act right or GTFO of the force and quit sullying the good name of us Real forum moderators with your play pretend abuse of power bullshit. I really thought you were just messing around, but to disrespect the badge that I put on every day when I go to work at my incredibly important volunteer internet job the way you're doing here, making things harder on all of us who do this job? You make me sick 

Edited by NaBoats
  • D'oh 4

1 minute ago, NaBoats said:

Quit fakemodding and answer my questions, dramamod. Which rule did I break? Why is that particular dumpster thread arbitrarily off-limits for me to do everyone's favorite joke in?

You can't just make up things to ban people for whenever they make you feel upset and less special about being a monderptor, least of all in a completely non-serious dumpster thread in dumpster fires. These illegal bans will never hold up under the scrutiny of a mod quorum, and you know it.

This is your last warning, act right or GTFO of the force and quit sullying the good name of us Real forum moderators with your play pretend abuse of power bullshit. I really thought you were just messing around, but to disrespect the badge that I put on every day when I go to work at my incredibly important volunteer internet job the way you're doing here, making things harder on all of us who do this job? You make me sick 

Serious threads can happen on any board. It doesn't matter that it's 'DF' or not. That thread in particular is active for those who feel the real need to get all their frustrations out about board policies that are under consideration that would also have the potential to include that area. One of the problems with the old rules on the original board was that venting was allowed but heavily moderated and filtered at times to the point that people just got madder and nothing could be done until people just exploded. You couldn't even say that something sucked without filter-dodging and then you'd get busted for filter-dodging on top of everything else. People can vent on this forum and that thread is the serious thread for those in DF who feel they need to vent. You trying to shoehorn your wooden nickel schtick in there was no longer welcome. 

The rule you broke was the one that says you are to respect the requests of actual MODS. You were point blank told to knock it off in that thread, you proceeded to pop off yet again just because you felt it was an empty threat, you got a 24 hour STFU 0 Calorie sammich with access to an alt that still has access to DF and you...come in the official serious Hey Mod thread to...pop off with the same fake mod shit. Because the ban screen totally didn't say that there would be any sort of repercussions for that, right? :|

If the whole 'it has to be a serious thread to count against me!' is going to be your new line, what exactly is THIS thread? Where you are yet again claiming to be a Mod but you apparently can't revoke a simple ban? Rogue joke banned my ass in a mock thread in FFA and it took like a second to clear. You're in here playing Pulp Fiction with your current account because you've got nothing better to do since your other account gets to sleep for a while. If you think that account is lonely, your current account can quite easily join it for a bit. Fake Mod shit is not allowed in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

The rule you broke was the one that says you are to respect the requests of actual MODS.

"Do whatever the officer tells you even if it's not within their purview to tell you to do that" GTFOH with this fake mod fakery, that ain't a fuckin rule and as moderators of the law we both know that. Bullshit peddler 

11 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

You were point blank told to knock it off in that thread, you proceeded to pop off yet again just because you felt it was an empty threat

You can't tell me what to fuckin do when I ain't breaking any fuckin rules, fool. That's not what being a moderator is about, making up rules whenever it suits you and enforcing them then getting mad when innocent people call you out on it -- bad apples like you overstepping your bounds like this is what puts a target on the backs of the rest of us who do this job, making it that much harder on us all

12 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

If the whole 'it has to be a serious thread to count against me!' is going to be your new line, what exactly is THIS thread?

That "serious thread" criteria was YOUR fakeass on the fly, made up bullshit reason to enforce a made up rule that isn't on the books. I'm in here asking about my unjust ban bc you unbanned me, a Real moderator, unjustly. Fix it, or turn in your banstick before you do any more of this overextending your authority moderator brutality. 

Ya got nothing on me. I didn't obey your commands that you had no right to give over my free speech content and you gave my moderator account six months in internet jail for the crime of "not obeying the commands of a moderator" G T F O H

• Haha 3
  • D'oh 4

Guest Oops

😂😂😂😂😂

Lmfao.

I'm supposed to infer that I'm "BoS" because I'm "toxic", vague wrong-think and being sarcastic.

Holy shit you have the interpersonal skills of a five year old.

I didn't do jack shit and you just shifted blame on to me because your boyfriend also has the emotional maturity of a toddler.

Get fucking bent and get another booster in my place while you're at it.

If this is where you're at before the prion-starter-set-shots I can only imagine how drooltastic this shit will be in a couple years.

😂😂😂😂😂

Guest 🎆Happy Birthday America🎆

Unban KlownKyng, or Mortir; I really don't feel like making a new account. 

Those two accounts shouldn't be banned in the first place.

I never did anything wrong and still haven't received an explanation as to why I'm excluded from posting here.

Guest C'mon

Seriously. 

What's the big deal?

As far as I'm concerned, I wasn't doing anything wrong and all I really want to do is post links to music videos that show up as ads for me on YouTube videos.

Like this one:

https://youtu.be/99NiovqpJyE

The email for KlownKyng is a valid email and I don't even plan on joining your Discord server; haven't even been there in almost two years. 

I at the very least deserve a reason/response. 

Posted (edited)

Please. Mod Gods, pretty usually and repeatingly, I, jumbo mumbo, are begging you at the mercy of your hearts,  I utterly plead to the predecessors of our board, and at the hellfire I face, for the proclamation I confess of my honor and loyalty to this connection, however vague and anonymous web board connections fucking really are,  erase my past, forget my mistakes.  Open Death_By_Motorboat, change the name back to mumbojummie13,  and let me love you.

Edited by CactusLove

Nabs is not a Mod. 

He can't even keep his underwear from bunching up.

Asking him to do anything on your behalf results in nothing happening on his end. 

This has been you moment of Zen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Nabs is not a Mod. 

He can't even keep his underwear from bunching up.

Asking him to do anything on your behalf results in nothing happening on his end. 

This has been you moment of Zen.

So, Katt, here we are again, a random dude from the internet asking you for a personal favor, can it be done?

• D'oh 1

13 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

So, Katt, here we are again, a random dude from the internet asking you for a personal favor, can it be done?

I don't have access to those board codes for changing names and since I'm not the one that locked the other account, it's not for me to unlock at this time. You'll have to wait for the Mod or Admin that locked it to get the time to check this thread and do whatever considerations are needed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, katt_goddess said:

I don't have access to those board codes for changing names and since I'm not the one that locked the other account, it's not for me to unlock at this time. You'll have to wait for the Mod or Admin that locked it to get the time to check this thread and do whatever considerations are needed.

I have a warning point currently and 1 banned account.  there's 10 bazillion rumors that I have multiple alternate accounts but they are all BS.  these two accounts are my onlies.

i would like the recognizance of being here literally thousands of hours and determined to make a difference that i ended up swallowing with all of my pride.  i apologize.

thank you for your time and consideration, Katt who has been a hard, twisty force of comedic punchlines and naturally Herculean energy for us to learn how to uemb.

if you can find percy, he will unlock me i believe, he unlocked me in like 2014 for the same BS.

• D'oh 1

14 minutes ago, CactusLove said:

I have a warning point currently and 1 banned account.  there's 10 bazillion rumors that I have multiple alternate accounts but they are all BS.  these two accounts are my onlies.

i would like the recognizance of being here literally thousands of hours and determined to make a difference that i ended up swallowing with all of my pride.  i apologize.

thank you for your time and consideration, Katt who has been a hard, twisty force of comedic punchlines and naturally Herculean energy for us to learn how to uemb.

if you can find percy, he will unlock me i believe, he unlocked me in like 2014 for the same BS.

Perseus has never been a mod on this board. It's been threatened though. :D So it's either on Rogue or Pat who both pop on periodically. 

1 hour ago, CactusLove said:

Open Death_By_Motorboat, change the name back to mumbojummie13

I'm not unbanning the account, however I can change the name of your current account.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

I'm not unbanning the account, however I can change the name of your current account.

Personally, Pat, do you think it's antagonizing to anyone?  Before I really know what to do I would like your input.

• D'oh 1

@Raptorpat

Can you tell me what abomination did to get a 30 day ban? 

I'm not bitching, I just legit can't remember what I did on that profile.

Something about bullying, but there was no mention as to who was bullied. 

• D'oh 1

So I just received this warning from a fake looking moderator and I have no idea what it is for? 

@katt_goddess what was this warning for? Posting publicly instead of PMing in order to hopefully have a more productive convo then how our last PM exchange went.

I reported some people for spamming my thread and the offending posts were removed, thank you for that, but what in the world is up with this vague warning? This just reads like a fucking flame to me. I haven't done anything wrong lately as far as I am aware.

1997092523_Screenshot2021-07-23at9_22.12PM-Edited.thumb.png.c71733e07d544acbc207bbc1d49301dc.png

7 minutes ago, NaBoats said:

So I just received this warning from a fake looking moderator and I have no idea what it is for? 

@katt_goddess what was this warning for? Posting publicly instead of PMing in order to hopefully have a more productive convo then how our last PM exchange went.

I reported some people for spamming my thread and the offending posts were removed, thank you for that, but what in the world is up with this vague warning? This just reads like a fucking flame to me. I haven't done anything wrong lately as far as I am aware.

1997092523_Screenshot2021-07-23at9_22.12PM-Edited.thumb.png.c71733e07d544acbc207bbc1d49301dc.png

You took a swipe at LB in a Rant thread that had nothing to do with Secret Santa. 

You've been reporting anyone and everyone who does anything near that towards you in any thread in Rants lately. The proof of that is in the screen cap you posted of our PM conversation in DF trying to coat-tail ride on midnight's comments about getting warned by me for things. A PM where you were also told that hopping on alts to get around a user's block on you was not acceptable, was considered targeting that individual and that continuing to be disrespectful would also result in actions. 

Take a good long look at that warning screen...0 points and you are still here. You got the same basic warning as nearly everyone else you've reported - 0 points and knock it off. 

But as I said before, keep playing Pulp Fiction with your accounts. You are officially on the same road as Bucket - say it again and I'll just perma your sleeping account and future bans will occur on this account. It's the exact same promise as he got. I keep my promises. 

• Thanks 2
  • D'oh 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

You took a swipe at LB in a Rant thread that had nothing to do with Secret Santa. 

No I fucking didn't. He said he wasn't dealing with any of the blackouts that TX is going through right now and speculated it was because he was near all the affluent suburbs, and I said "well you did lose power for a full entire month around Secret Santa time" which I remembered because that was the reason he gave for not being able to follow through with it. 

What was wrong with that post? It's on topic and not taking a swipe at him at all? We're talking about the fucking power grid where he lives. What is the matter with what I said? What rule did it even come close to breaking? Why does that make it ok for you to call me a bitch boy over and over, just because I report posts like the one from earlier today where people call me a bitch without saying anything else in my topical Rants thread? 

Extremely unprofessional. Get a grip and quit trolling with your mod powers. This is why people say AMAB. Bad apples like you just make it harder on the rest of us 

Edited by NaBoats
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 2

7 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

You are officially on the same road as Bucket - say it again and I'll just perma your sleeping account and future bans will occur on this account.

???????

Say *what* again? What am I about to get perma banned for? I literally can't follow this. What am I doing that is so bad? Try to communicate this better please. 

• Haha 1

Guest ClownyClownClown

I think I've figured it out.

Pat, you must suffer from coulrophobia. 

It's the only thing that explains your irrational hatred of me and my kind.

Guest FriendlyClown
10 minutes ago, Guest ClownyClownClown said:

I think I've figured it out.

Pat, you must suffer from coulrophobia. 

It's the only thing that explains your irrational hatred of me and my kind.

Yet, as Radford discovered, bad clowns have existed throughout history: Harlequin, the King's fool, and Mr. Punch. Radford argues that bad clowns have the "ability to change with the times" and that modern bad clowns have evolved into Internet trolls. They may not wear clown costume but, nevertheless, engage with people for their own amusement, abuse, tease and speak what they think of as the "truth" much like the court jester and "dip clowns" do using "human foibles" against their victims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_clown

Nah, you'll survive the five days.

Guy shows up just to say there was no "plant" or ulterior motive as was being claimed about him, and I get that you don't like him and openly question his moderating abilities, but you immediately, needlessly latched onto his nutsack like a rabid chinchilla. Regardless of whether you triggered him into any sort of overreach, that analysis is irrelevant to the question of whether you went there to begin with and someone else would have just banned you anyways.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

Regardless of whether you triggered him into any sort of overreach

Got it. Understood… loud and clear.

Edited by Sawdy

13 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Got it. Understood… loud and clear.

9 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

that analysis is irrelevant to the question of whether you went there to begin with

Nababby has been banned for the non-crime of reporting abusive posts (which have since been removed) in a thread that I didn't create. I didn't realize you had to be the thread creator to report abuse in threads. Probably because that doesn't make any goddamn sense. 

Can I get a Real mod to overturn this absurd ban? 

Or the ban on my other account Nabarney? The one that has been banned for over three months for the non-crime of being a moderator? I would prefer this account be unbanned if I have a choice, but either one is fine. 

Looking for a response from real mods only. Fake mods need not reply here.

Thank you for your time, and sorry about yall having to clean up this fake mod mess. 

• Haha 6

That is not why you were banned. 

Play time with you is over and done. 

And consider the ban on your other account as being made permanent at this time for continuing the same claim in here that got it put in time out to begin with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

That is not why you were banned. 

Why was I banned?

On 7/23/2021 at 9:55 PM, NaBabby said:

???????

Say *what* again? What am I about to get perma banned for? I literally can't follow this. What am I doing that is so bad? Try to communicate this better please. 

8 hours ago, Nope said:

Why was I banned?

You can't steal both my accounts just because you don't like me, this is crazy. "Oh you joked about being a mod again which I, and only I, have arbitrarily decided is against the rules. Permaban. Oh you're being a trollie little bitchboy bitch and reporting too many abusive posts in threads you didn't start, that's gonna be another permaban after I post in those threads calling you a bitch for reporting people who are breaking the rules" 

Give me one of my accounts back and just leave me alone.

Edited by Nope
Drama mod
  • D'oh 4

12 hours ago, Nope said:

Give me one of my accounts back and just leave me alone.

No.

Both of those accounts are gone by your own actions. The ban screen said everything it needed to about this.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

No.

Both of those accounts are gone by your own actions. The ban screen said everything it needed to about this.

It doesn't say why I was banned at all it's literally just a list of your grievances against me and why you don't like me. You can't ban someone because you don't like them, that's nuts, and permabanning me because you don't like the fact that I say that I'm a moderator is insane. Everyone knows the truth. Now give me my accounts back, this is honestly ridiculous. I haven't broken any rules. 

• D'oh 3

@Raptorpat sorry to bother you but since I'm getting nowhere with this, can you please unban my Nabarney account?

I didn't realize that stating the fact that I am a moderator who does in fact have moderation privileges in some areas of this forum, such as the Official Staff Folder, was actually against the rules.

Just seemed like harmless fun to me, not something that could permanently cost me my account.

I thought some insecure fakemods were feeling threatened by my status as the people's mod and were just making up reasons on the fly to throw their weight around and embarrass and get rid of me. At the time, it felt like a mockery of the forum justice that they (not letting myself type "we") are tasked to uphold.

But, if saying I am a moderator is really causing this much stress and consternation amongst your most venerealable moderation team whomdst I have the utmost respect and toleration for, then I will altogether stop saying it, outside of the areas of this board where I do actually have mod powers.

I don't care about the Nababby account that katt has recently banned for ??????????  (???????????????????????????????)

I am annoyed that 1. it was permabanned given the circumstances of that thread, and 2. that by losing it I will no longer have control over my Official Staff Folder club, but oh the fuck well, it can stay banned.

I just want my original name back.

I will be good in general, better than ever, and if I ever once claim to be a mod, in any area of the forum in which I don't have moderator privileges, then when Misaka inevitably reports it I will accept the penalty of it being perma'd again forevermore & I won't say anything about it, now that I'm aware it is a real thing that can really happen for some reason.

Since apparently it's such a gravely serious forum crime. I didn't think it was before, but I can pretend to now understand why it is and leave all that in the past, no slip-ups or third chances.

If this is acceptable than I would appreciate Nabarney being unbanned so that I can resume posting with it, and I will be *very* careful to not cross any of the Real mods so that I won't lose it again, now that I am aware of how things here operate.

Thank you for your time, and F the police.

• Haha 3
  • D'oh 3

I'm not overstepping the mod, however I will say the "official mod" thing has a habit of crossing from mildly entertaining shitposting into explicit staff harassment.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 2

5 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

I'm not overstepping the mod, however I will say the "official mod" thing has a habit of crossing from mildly entertaining shitposting into explicit staff harassment.

How on earth....

ok well if saying I'm a mod is 'staff harassment' what's it called when a fakemod "warns me" me for this totally benign post

Screenshot_20210925-144757.thumb.png.622e722be88a96765cbd71a5bf42a236.png

With THIS

1997092523_Screenshot2021-07-23at9_22.12PM-Edited.thumb.png.c71733e07d544acbc207bbc1d49301dc.png.ab24cb1dcb2f56f339a24e10b2c90363.png

then I'd call that 'harassment' so I think it's fair to respond in kind. 

I think it's "harassment" when I report the hive of villainy ad hominem-ing me only for a mod to post ITT saying not to report "people disagreeing with you" if I'm not the thread creator or if I have responded to an ad hominem flame rudely myself and not address the situation beyond that, thereby establishing the shit behavior as acceptable and egging on further ad hominem-ing and basically sanctioning whatever happens...even when it most predictably leads to some pig who was told by mods directly to not fuck with me anymore and who i have been completely ignoring for weeks, upping the ante, to the point where they have to issue themself a "self-ban" out of guilt for the fucked up shit they said immediately after the mod gave the green light for the thread to continue down that track.

For a mod to, on multiple occasions, ignore reports about such posts that have been up for hours and post ITT, just a few posts after them, posting topically as if they had read those posts and the reports and consider the posts fine, like nothing is wrong. Sending that msg out there with their participation that yes, this stuff just a few posts up from mine is appropriate. 

That's some fake drama-modding condoning harassment if I ever saw it. 

But ok sure, I'm a harasser of mods. Me, a Real moderator. With my Real modding and abuse reports. 

Well, alright then. My offer to fully retire from the force with the the partial pension of my original account has been denied. You're the Assistant Director so I won't argue with your decision . . . Who knows, maybe it was the right one. 

We will see. 

Spoiler

AnimatedRorschach.gif.71f7affa426116ca110627e167ae434f.gif

Edited by Nope
  • Haha 2
  • D'oh 2

A no-point warning from July isn't the basis of the ban.

If you would like me to go back in time to July and debate the facts and merits of that no-point warning as a committee before it happened, I will gladly do so.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

A no-point warning from July isn't the basis of the ban.

If you would like me to go back in time to July and debate the facts and merits of that no-point warning as a committee before it happened, I will gladly do so.

What is the basis of the ban? 

Not sure why we'd have to go back in time for that...? But no the completely baseless 0 point warning isn't worth relitigating. I'm providing additional context for my "harassment" of the mods by showing one "harassing" me by calling me a bitch boy in her warning. 

• D'oh 3

On 9/23/2021 at 8:52 PM, Nope said:

Why was I banned?

21 hours ago, Nope said:

Still haven't gotten an answer to this yet, just an ever-changing list of general grievances. 

Can we talk about it? 

• D'oh 1

How big of a factor did "avatar hijacking" factor into this? It was one of the umpteenth things that katt has named. 5%? 15%? We just doing arbitrary cumulative bans now, not based on warning points or anything but just everything a mod can remember a user ever doing off the top of their head? 

• D'oh 2

Nabs, it's always been cumulative.

Yes - we are trying to make site activity literally anything other than "malevolent boredom". Are we going to succeed? Who knows? Is it worth it? TBD.

Your problem is that you are mixing together a possible good-faith effort to take the local rants rules literally, mixing it with zeni-tier method acting, combined with hyperpersonal flaming of folks (who yeah are most likely violating the local rants rules on political stuff) as well as katt. The vigilante thing in it's totality wore thin and I have no idea when and when not to take you seriously because you mix it all together.

Yes, there is mod discretion - the only possible moderation action with no discretion would be a word filter - which we do not have. We've had no written rules for four years, making it up as different eventualities popped up as we went along, and we finally got something on paper to put actual guideposts on and we're trying to figure out how to deal with things and to what severity to penalize things, trying to find the same page, knowing no matter what we do people will bitch and anything short of a full site reset will probably just hasten the inevitable.

At this point I'm not going to unban anything. But in the meantime, this particular vigilante cocktail needs to stop. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

hyperpersonal flaming of folks (who yeah are most likely violating the local rants rules on political stuff) as well as katt

...and who have been doing so every day since the new rules went up, with no penalties or change to Rants at all beyond their posts eventually being removed slower than they can make more, and when I reported such posts katt did nothing about them (just as she has ignored reports for such posts before) and instead posted (ITT that you have since cleaned up & threatened to delete rants in) and said she isn't going to act on my reports and told me to stop reporting them, which ofc led to those people continuing to 'violate the rules' as they'd been doing daily. And now she is saying one of the 1,400 things she banned me for is "weaponizing the abuse report system" by... using it. 

At this point I'm not going to unban anything

Yeah you already said that, I have very clearly given up on that and am just going back to dumpster fire mode for as long as it exists. The hyperpersonal flaming will continue for as long as DF continues to exist. I have given up and am joining the hogs and the stilgars who have been right all along - There is no other reason to post here except for psychic combat with the people I hate. If you or katt or anyone else doesn't like it they can stay out of DF or put me on ignore. 

. But in the meantime, this particular vigilante cocktail needs to stop

In what meantime? The vigilantism is over, I'm not reporting or Real moderating anything anymore. The rest of the cocktail, it's not going to stop, this is the only way I am ever going to post from now on. It was dumb of me to think that this failed site with fakemod katt as the only active mod would ever change just bc you put some new rules up. 

we're trying to figure out how to deal with things and to what severity to penalize things

Good luck, so far nobody has been penalized for anything except me for "abusing the report system" and "avatar hijacking" and all my other crimes - tho let's be real none of that was a factor, just an ex post facto excuse. I was banned solely for calling katt what she was being when she made that post announcing that she wasn't going to moderate shit and telling me to fuck off.

Now I'm perma banned bc "avatar hijacking" and bc she unilaterally decided months ago that my Real Moderator thing was a bannable offense and banned it out of the blue for six months for doing it in a random thread in DUMPSTER FIRES. 

Didn't take long at all for her to figure out what severity to penalize that unwritten rule violation with, but anything else that's gone on that actually does violate written rules? Oh no we just don't know, we need more time to figure things out. None of it is addressed with the urgency of my Real modding """"""staff harassment""""""""""""""""""""""

Ok, have fun figuring out penalities for the rules you put up what, two months ago?. I'll enjoy watching it play out, but I suspect there won't be much to see and that nothing will actually happen or change.

Nabs, it's always been cumulative

Not for any of the people I've been reporting bc I thought there was going to be an effort made by someone besides me, the only Real mod, to make that folder and that clique not as cancerous and shitty as it has always been, for the sake of not having to deal with such cancerous shit on here but also so that maybe after enough time of burying the old shit the site could actually attract new members, people would feel comfortable (and not completely fucking embarrassed about the idea of) inviting their irl friends here to post, and stuff like that.

But like I said that was dumb and my mistake. 

Its like Rorschach said - "I am tired of this forum, these cretins - tired of being caught in the tangle of their cunthairs."

Also, I still haven't been told what I was banned for. 

Edited by Nope
  • D'oh 2

On 9/23/2021 at 8:52 PM, Nope said:

Why was I banned?

On 9/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, Nope said:

9 hours ago, Nope said:

Still haven't gotten an answer to this yet, just an ever-changing list of general grievances. 

Can we talk about it? 

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 2

Guest mu13

Hello dudesses and dudettes, please enjoy this heaping extremity of pleading farther extended complete honest attempt at brainscour staying in scrubbypunk's FFA Music Thread and only that thread with a simple unban?

Until the point of farther talks and agreements have been thoughtfully discussed?

@Pat why was I allowed in DF with 28 posts?  I thought it was locked for 500 so I thought it was OK to do that? I'm not going to explain any of the details of the ban, but I don't want anyone thinking there were violations or anything because I'm still all about the great-making-friendsening...

Guest mu13

Guest @mat word mod-recovery and raptorpat support .com @Raptorpat, yeah I know there was no talks of a alt but I had to get in on sept21... that shit was too funny

Guest MU13
On 7/23/2021 at 9:47 PM, katt_goddess said:

You've been reporting anyone and everyone who does anything near that towards you in any thread in Rants lately. The proof of that is in the screen cap you posted of our PM conversation in DF trying to coat-tail ride on midnight's comments about getting warned by me for things. A PM where you were also told that hopping on alts to get around a user's block on you was not acceptable, was considered targeting that individual and that continuing to be disrespectful would also result in actions. 

Take a good long look at that warning screen...0 points and you are still here. You got the same basic warning as nearly everyone else you've reported - 0 points and knock it off. 

But as I said before, keep playing Pulp Fiction with your accounts. You are officially on the same road as Bucket - say it again and I'll just perma your sleeping account and future bans will occur on this account. It's the exact same promise as he got. I keep my promises. 

Katt, I made a promise that is very hard to keep.  Is it OK to pop in as a guest now and then until my requested absence expires?  Like today I heard of a man ruining electrical equipment, like city or state owned equipment used to transmit signals... and know if I post the link I would be doxxing myself as being near enough to catch it on a local Google News stream... so it was enough for me to wonder what everyone here thinks of a criminal whose bag is selectively and repeatedly damages major power stations, and has been arrested for it several times...  like what kind of weirdo takes a personal interest in breaking equipment for commercial?  Nothing else, no connection to any other crime, just a vandal and likes to destroy consciousness towers?  It is quite freak.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.