UnevenEdge
Raptorpat

Hey Mod! I've been banned!

Don’t worry, either you can be patient and wait for Pat to reply to you, or you can keep spamming this feud and dragging it out and I’ll just shut you up. I’m on the road... I have time.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

Don’t worry, either you can be patient and wait for Pat to reply to you, or you can keep spamming this feud and dragging it out and I’ll just shut you up. I’m on the road... I have time.

Just like you shut up my thread that was reopened?

get the fuck out of here

• Thanks 2
  • D'oh 1

Guest Candy

This is no feud. Just midnight being an ginormous edgelord asshole. No one likes his ass. He is not wanted here. Not one friend. He is only tolerated and he is not one of us.

Guest Candy

Rogue banned me for reporting pics of myself in lingerie.

Guest Candy

Your facists. If you could handle voices of dissent youd actually be the progressives you pretend to be. Instead you delete threads and posts and lock things that color you in a bad light. Cuz yall are crooked as fuck. Just accept it.

Guest TRUMP2020

Not really the correct thread, but I can't be bothered. 

Am I seriously getting "warning points" or whatever for posting a comedy video?

What did I say, exactly, that was "hateful" towards women? That motherhood can be fulfilling and rewarding? That viable pregnancy has a provably massive dropoff after women age into their late 30s? 

I guess it's okay for moderators to threaten users with disciplinary action for things they didn't say or do, though. 

14 hours ago, TRUMP2020 said:

Not really the correct thread, but I can't be bothered. 

Am I seriously getting "warning points" or whatever for posting a comedy video?

What did I say, exactly, that was "hateful" towards women? That motherhood can be fulfilling and rewarding? That viable pregnancy has a provably massive dropoff after women age into their late 30s? 

I guess it's okay for moderators to threaten users with disciplinary action for things they didn't say or do, though. 

This is the correct enough thread. User questions about Moderator actions without the outside commentaries. 

You honestly never 'just' post a comedy video when you are on one of your pig-boy personality-alts. And you can cut the act of not knowing who metokur is or the types of stuff he posts or who his favorite audience is in an attempt to claim you just thought the video was funny. Your history works against you. 

That thread was pitched in DF - along with the one praising a proud war criminal for basically being such a threat to civilians even SEALs couldn't keep quiet about it - where people could ignore, discuss or tear a new one as they felt. You've received warning points for knowingly being a dingus on this alt and not just from me. They aren't a threat of disciplinary action, they are a promise. 

Once again, your history works against you. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Sydlynd

Bucket here:

I have a few questions.

Am I banned for a week for 'Abusive Behavior', or am I banned indefinitely for the nebulous reason of 'Warning'?

Can I ever expect to get that account back, or is it toasted for good? 

If I do make a new account, am I to refrain from posting in a certain thread, that will go unnamed here, or does that warning no longer apply seeing as my week-long ban was upgraded to indefinite? 

Am I allowed to make a new account? If I am, I don't mind waiting until my first ban was set to expire. 

That's about all I have right now.

Thanks.

Guest YtyrnylStryguyl

Not gonna bug too much.

Can we schedule some sort of dialogue; group chat, one on one?

If not, oh well.

It is what it is.

Guest Kyptyk

Hmm.

You know, I just had an idea. 

I guess I should  clarify which one, otherwise your tachyon-processing grey matter might stutter for just a nano-angstrom; and, God forbid, jeopardize everything we have and ever will have countless eternities to know and comprehend 

But, I just realized that therein lies the paradox. 

We both can, and both can not talk about it at the same time. 

Well, since I kind of screwed the pooch on this one, I guess I'll just go back to behaving like the one-dimensional creature I objectively.

But, before I do that, I've decided that this will literally be the first and likely only time I exercise free will, do something radical, and don't behave like a cartoon in somebodys head;

Here we go

Baron-Cohen’s new book, The Science of Evil: On Empathy and the Origins of Cruelty, examines the role of empathy, the ability to understand and care about the emotions of others, not only in autism but in conditions like psychopathy in which lack of care for others leads to antisocial and destructive behavior.

What do you mean when you write about “zero negative” empathy?

Zero empathy refers to people at the extremely low end of the scale. They tend to be people with personality disorders, particularly antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). I focus quite a lot on psychopathy [the extreme form of ASPD] and also on two other personality disorders, borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

The ‘negative’ is meant to be shorthand for this being negative for the individual but also for the people around them. It’s meant to contrast with what I call ‘zero positive’ empathy, which effectively describes the autistic spectrum.

[Autistic people] struggle with empathy just like zero negatives but it seems to be for very different reasons. I’m arguing that their low empathy is a result of a particular cognitive style, which is attentive to details and patterns or rules, which in shorthand, I call systemizing.

If we think about the autism spectrum as involving a very strong drive to systemize, that can have very positive consequences for the individual and for society. The downside is that when you try to systemize certain parts of the world like people and emotions, those sorts of phenomena are less lawful and harder to systemize. That can lead to having low empathy, almost like a byproduct of strong systemizing.

Guest tion

You guys want to read a fan fiction I wrote?

The absolute keyword being fiction. 

Because, once you read it you'll go, "Well. Of course that's fiction."

Story is a work of 100% fiction.

Any similarities between this fiction and reality was literally penned and stolen by Satan

Because Satan can see the dollar just exuding from it.

Anyway: on w/ the pitch.

Hey, I have a few questions about possibly joining the moderation team around here.

Like, what are some of the prerequisites?

There would be a chain of command as well, obviously, correct?

Sorry if some of these questions are redundant but this is completely foreign territory for me. 

But, mostly, I'm just interested in this gig for the chance to enact some good old retribution. 

For instance, there's this guy over in one of the anime folders; sometimes he says things that make me have a frown face and and if I learned anything at community college it's that frown-spreaders are actual, legitimate Nazi's. 

So, what i was thinking I could do to totally pwn the actual, legitimate, real, not imaginary Nazi that doesn't exist in my arrested development adolescence... is use their creepy Nazi tactics against them (because they are real and i'm not just pretending to keep the dissonance manageable). 

We're going to gather their private information. This behavior is  totally legitimate when your target his a Nazi, which he... then, we find a charity that this Nazi scum would positively hate and then.... here's the best part..... WE SEND THE CHARITY THEY WOULD HATE A DONATION IN THEIR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Think about how epically pwned that NAZI would be!

He would be so mad and furious in real life and not just my weird, creepy imagination!

*rolls on the ground for several minutes reveling in their outstanding aptitude, fierce originality and totally normal, well-adjusted, sane, lacking-in-mental-illness, future planet-saving diplomat*

Hmmmm.

Know what, kid?

I like your spirit.

Plus, I too am a genius and can find no fault or drawbacks to this plan; feel free to get started immediately.

Guest FytNyt

So, wanna keep doing this childish shit?

I know that's rhetorical, you'll just shut off and out whatever you don't care to deal with.

And, look, I don't even blame you.

Not gonna get too deep into the capacity for empathy thing but it's real and affects life.

Or, do you want to try and have a mature and serious discussion?

Discord would be preferable; we could all see our facial expressions, body movement, etc... All the things that make it easier to have calm rational and polite discourse

Just get comfy on a Saturday or Sunday. spend a few hours going over some things.

I think it would be a great way to open up a dialogue and get to know each other more closely and whatnot. 

Well, see, the thing is is that I guess all of you could

See? I can't. Can you guess why?

Well, I was chatting with some people and, you know, since i have the mentality of a 12 year... Me and the rest of the short bus crew my friends we were asking people to pronounce the word "vinegar" very slowly. And because we have the minds of children whenever someone "said" the n-word we roflcoptered like braying jackasses. 

Oh... wait, hold on... That wasn't me! That's was your boy! Your homeslice! Just keeping it real!

See... that's why I like you guys so much. You know that harmless litttle jokes like that don't reall upset anyone. 

It was fun catching up with Kidney, I'm not going to lie. 

From him repeatedly renaming my Screenname shit like PILLHEADLOSER, FATRACISTCUNT...repeatedly asking me how many drugs I'm on, even though I wasn't.... I WAS JUST JUST IGNORING HIM I MEAN HE'S JUST JOKING HAHAHAHA

Now, this next part is probably the most important part... so I hope that logs can help provide context and a better understanding on the transpiring. 

it was around this time I had informed Quackers that I would be pursuing litigation for fraudulently using my identity...

You know, AS a JoKe?

Kind of how his theft of my personal information, illegal interference regarding donations and tax-bylaws.

I mean, you know... some people might find that threatening, antagonizing, provocativeness, fraud, illegal, creepy,

So, wanna keep doing this childish shit?

I know that's rhetorical, you'll just shut off and out whatever you don't care to deal with.

And, look, I don't even blame you.

Not gonna get too deep into the capacity for empathy thing but it's real and affects life.

Or, do you want to try and have a mature and serious discussion?

Discord would be preferable; we could all see our facial expressions, body movement, etc... All the things that make it easier to have calm rational and polite discourse

Just get comfy on a Saturday or Sunday. spend a few hours going over some things.

I think it would be a great way to open up a dialogue and get to know each other more closely and whatnot. 

Well, see, the thing is is that I guess all of you could

See? I can't. Can you guess why?

Well, I was chatting with some people and, you know, since i have the mentality of a 12 year... Me and the rest of the short bus crew my friends we were asking people to pronounce the word "vinegar" very slowly. And because we have the minds of children whenever someone "said" the n-word we roflcoptered like braying jackasses. 

Oh... wait, hold on... That wasn't me! That's was your boy! Your homeslice! Just keeping it real!

See... that's why I like you guys so much. You know that harmless little jokes like that don't really upset anyone. 

It was fun catching up with Kidney, I'm not going to lie. 

From him repeatedly renaming my Screenname shit like PILLHEADLOSER, FATRACISTCUNY...repeatedly asking me how many drugs I'm on, even though I wasn't.... I WAS JUST JUST IGNORING HIM I MEAN HE'S JUST JOKING HAHAHAHA

Now, this next part is probably the most important part... so I hope that logs can help provide context and a better understanding on the transpiring. 

it was around this time I had informed Quackers that I would be pursuing litigation for fraudulently using my identity...

You know, AS a JoKe?

Kind of how his theft of my personal information, illegal interference regarding donations and tax-bylaws.

I mean, you know... some people might find that threatening, antagonizing, provocative, fraudulent, illegal, creepy

threatening and terrorist in nature, identity theft, invasion of privacy........

But COME ON! WE ALL KNOW IT WAS JUST A BIG  PRACTICAL JOKE

Then, I struck back with my own joke!

Potential litigation and legal consequences!

Here's my Shyamylan twist, though..... I WASN'T FUCKING JOKING!

BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEHAVIOR YOU THINK CONSTITUTES A GOOD MODERATOR, PAT!

THIS IS WH YOU BANNED ME FOR TWO YEAR OLD "RACIST" QUOTES RIGHT WHEN i WAS ABOUT TO FIND YOUR HIIIIGHHHLARIOUS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!

TOO BAD I'VE KNOWN FOR MONTHS!

TOO BAD I'VE HAD THE SCREEN SHOTS FOR MONTHS!

MAYBE IF YOU YOU DIDN'T LET A WEIRD SOCIOPATHIC ROBOT PERSON (WHO I AM LEGIT CONVINCED DOES NOT EXPERIENCE HUMAN EMTIOIN RUN AROUND TRYING TO MODERATE THESE THINGS IT CAN'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE IT DOESN'T POSSESS EMPATHY

MAYBE IF YOUR NUMBER TWO WAS CAPABLE OF ORIGINAL THOUGHT, HE WOULDN'T PRESENT AS SUCH A WEIRD, CREEPY LONER

YOU KNOW, I ACTUALLY USED TO THIHK IT WAS HIM THAT HAD SOME DIRT ON YOU, AND THATS WHY YOU DIDNT REALLY DO ANYTHUBG WUTG GUN

BUT NOW, I THINK HES ACTUALLY COMPLETELY DEVOIED OF ANY IMAGINATION, ORIGINAL WILL OR POSSIBLY EVEN FREE THOUGH,

WHATEVER, THIS IS HOW THIS POST IS GOING TO END.

SCREENCRAP

I BET THE COWARDS DELETE IT

BUCKET WAS BANNED FROM UE DISCORD SERVER FOR THREATENING LITIGATION AGAINST LEGITIMATE STALKING, IDENTITY THEFT, FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING

YOU WANT TO PLACE

ORGANIZE A NICE DEBATE

Pat is not responsible for the Discord. Sandy and myself are. It is our decision who is moderation there. That being said, bringing the drama here won't do much.... especially with how you're handling it. But hey since you want to bring it up here... PMing someone from the server threats is grounds for a ban.

Now, while the Discord server and UEMB are pretty much run by two different people, they both share moderation (myself and Pat). So your actions on here can and will be reflected on the Discord server.

Edit: UEMB forum account registration has been disabled while we sort out our email verification system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Ryzyn

The... "threat"?

Care to share that one w/ the class? 

Because implying inquiry into litigation against someone, as a direct result of their actions, is not a threat. 

What he did was not cute, nor funny, nor legal for that matter. 

I would never stoop to such pettiness but... for the sake of argument; let's pretend that I had donated money to a Neo-Nazi group in your name, in secret, and proceeded to boast about my accomplishment on a post count-gated folder.

I'm sure after several weeks had passed before any details of this situation eventually made their way to you, you wouldn't be able to stop belly-laughing at the absolute hilarity of the totally innocent, completely un-creepy, 100% legal and lawful, "clever" and camaraderie-cementing "practical joke"; Hell, you'd probably even want to take my out and buy me a couple pitchers of beer to show you just how much you appreciated my benevolent action and symbol of our deep friendship.

Look, I could go on and on w/ this sarcasm shtick, but I think I've made my point.

I have no beef with you, personally. 

But if you are convinced that I am somehow in the wrong in regards to this situation... I can't change your mind; but I can very much believe that you're wrong. 

I feel like I did nothing to deserve an expulsion from the Discord server.

I also feel like there's nothing I can say that will change your mind. 

If you want to believe that I sent "threatening" messages to Quackers, completely unprovoked and his actions played no role in any transpiration of events, then that's just the way things are I suppose. 

I'll sign off w/ this one last thing, which is actually kinda the funniest part regarding this whole situation:

Quackers thought that the part that would piss me off the most would be the charity he chose to (again, fraudulently) donate money to in my name. 

Simmer on that. 

It gives you a nice little glimpse into how he views people... not just me, but people in general.

That being, very one-dimensional, shallow and (more than likely) incorrect to the point of delusion. 

Ahem.

Now, if you'll excuse me. 

I've got to get back to all that villainous racism, hatred, nonstop drug-guzzling and private messenger threat-composing to return to.

I Love that Cape! | Universal monsters, Movie monsters, Dracula

19 hours ago, Guest FytNyt said:

BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEHAVIOR YOU THINK CONSTITUTES A GOOD MODERATOR, PAT!

MAYBE IF YOU YOU DIDN'T LET A WEIRD SOCIOPATHIC ROBOT PERSON (WHO I AM LEGIT CONVINCED DOES NOT EXPERIENCE HUMAN EMTIOIN RUN AROUND TRYING TO MODERATE THESE THINGS IT CAN'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE IT DOESN'T POSSESS EMPATHY

MAYBE IF YOUR NUMBER TWO WAS CAPABLE OF ORIGINAL THOUGHT, HE WOULDN'T PRESENT AS SUCH A WEIRD, CREEPY LONER

You were banned for once again tiptoeing around racist viewpoints for the umpteenth time on this site. 

To elaborate on Rogue's comment: Quackers is not a mod on this site and at no point has he ever been under consideration for mod. He has no more control than anyone else with access to the report button over what staff do here, just as I have no control over what he does on the Discord server - I do not run the server and have minimal input on its operation. I was not there for your Discord conversation and I have no input or control over whether or not you were banned from the server.

Guest Lyrnyn
36 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

You were banned for once again tiptoeing around racist viewpoints for the umpteenth time on this site. 

To elaborate on Rogue's comment: Quackers is not a mod on this site and at no point has he ever been under consideration for mod. He has no more control than anyone else with access to the report button over what staff do here, just as I have no control over what he does on the Discord server - I do not run the server and have minimal input on its operation. I was not there for your Discord conversation and I have no input or control over whether or not you were banned from the server.

Okay.

Well, thank you for taking the time to explain these things.

I made a lot of foolish assumptions and probably the equivalent of a Denny's omelette on my face. 

As for the "tiptoeing around racist viewpoints"... I actually do not understand what you're trying to say and what you mean.

I'd like to revisit some of the quotes from the final post that did me in, but it is apparently verboten.

Look, maybe I'm just really dense or stupid.

Maybe growing up in the South made me legitimately incapable of understanding why you claim certain things are racist.

I feel like you dislike dealing with me in general, so I doubt you'd be interested in having a one on one or maybe a small round-table discussion on these topics and issues, and my problematic beliefs and views.

I would like to be able to rejoin the community, I do enjoy posting here and interacting with a majority of you.

I could make a pledge to avoid posting about anything having to do with race at all; I would make a serious attempt at it.

But, I feel like the feeling isn't reciprocated and the only reason you're even addressing me is to correct my misunderstanding of site management. 

And, if that's where we are then that's where we are. 

I'll assume the indefinite exclusion remains, and shift my efforts to the, as of this latest f**k up on my part, virtually impossible task of mending relations with Rogue.

If nothing else, I appreciate the attempts at clarification.

Things I am:
White
Bisexual

Things I've been allowed to say:
Nigga

Things I am not allowed to say:
Faggot

pink guy.png

Guest PurgatoryGirl

It appears that I was able to successfully post in Horror. After all, that particular genre has always been so near and dear to my dark heart. LOL!

Not that I'm staying for long or anything, but like I already said, a certain someone could be getting published sometime next year by Black Bed Sheets Books.😱

Before I forget, if moderators, helpers, or administrators want, you have my permission to pin these 2 music threads in Music for fellow Enigma and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans. It's surprising to see that both got so many page views after leaving. 😱

If I could, I would PM someone but I don't have that type of permission. I think I forgot the last time I was here.

😱

Guest Guest Lunatic

@Admin@Raptorpat@katt_goddess

What in the literal fuck is this about

https://imgur.com/zr1xwkb won't let me post or insert image as guest I guess.

I got a 7 day ban the other week cause Sawdy or whoever (legit forgot who) called me insanely racist, I told them off and got a seven day ban.

Now you d bags are creating shit to get me permbanned?

This is a load of crap and you know it. Clearly unbiased admin, you ban me for something I didn't instigate and then you do some cheap move like this to permban me.

Guest Lunatic

As much as I'd love to say go fuck yourself, my alt is Erectile Dysfunction or some variation of that.

You have already said "go fuck yourself" to me multiple times since the temp ban. And obviously you didn't actually read the ban message on the alt when I made it permanent after you wished violent death on myself and others, so I'll copy the last sentence as a reminder:

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt with a temp ban, in spite of already having gave you a warning under the new rules the other day. However you are making it clear that you either do not want to be here or that you should not be here. Frankly I'm tired of dealing with it so thank you for making that decision for me.

This is separate and apart from whether you subjectively feel like a target or what have you. Nothing you say or do when you get triggered is excusable and you don't get to play victim after just because you can't control yourself. I'm not litigating this. 

Guest Your mom
9 hours ago, Raptorpat said:

You have already said "go fuck yourself" to me multiple times since the temp ban. And obviously you didn't actually read the ban message on the alt when I made it permanent after you wished violent death on myself and others, so I'll copy the last sentence as a reminder:

This is separate and apart from whether you subjectively feel like a target or what have you. Nothing you say or do when you get triggered is excusable and you don't get to play victim after just because you can't control yourself. I'm not litigating this. 

Cause I legit think you're up there with all the other faggots on this website.

This site should have died with Luvv. He was a great guy, this site though is a joke.

If I ever ended up in room with any one of you I don't think I could keep myself from stomping your faces in.

Eat a dick.

This thread is for serious drama and related screaming, not being asshats.

If people keep coming in here just to clutter shit up, I'll slap the text right off their mains. 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

This thread is for serious drama and related screaming, not being asshats.

If people keep coming in here just to clutter shit up, I'll slap the text right off their mains. 

I have no main. Your joke of an admin saw to that.

Here I was, over a week ago, minding my own, partaking in discussions. I talked about how I don't support either candidate, mentioning that I don't want the possibility of Kamala Harris as acting president, someone responded with something along the lines of why cause she's black, and then some clown responds saying I'm insanely racist, I called them a fucking cunt, and I get banned for that. I said a lot of shit to admin because of that, which was fully justified and deserved. I've been saying it since the beginning but this sites admins are biased as hell and can't be expected to be fair or just. I can easily find five others that deserve to have been banned, but I'm the only one any of you ever takes action against.

Someone called out your political views in a political thread and instead of discussing your personal views and why that person was wrong, you instead engaged in ad hominem flaming.

After getting a short term ban, you opted to not recognize that flaming as bad and created a burner account to say "you can go fuck yourself with a twelve inch dildo you fucking tool. You, xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxx, I hope each and every single one of you gets dragged out of your houses in the middle of the night and shot in the head execution style. You fucking cunt. You're all ginormous cunts that need to be stomped out."

Instead of reading that second ban message, you made another burner account and sent the attached PM. Even without reading your actual ban message, that you think you can say these things with no penalty just boggles my mind.

You are not banned from the community for your political viewpoints. Frankly you don't even know what half the political things you say even mean. You are banned because you cannot control yourself, you overreact, and you say things worth banning you over.

People who have instigated you have gotten warnings and bans, but they haven't overreacted. People's moderation records are no ones business until that person n comes to this thread and makes it public.

And that you were triggered by someone else before going full-on snuff videos and everything else is not an excuse for your behavior. It is not justified under any circumstances.

You are not the victim.

Screenshot_20201114-194957.png

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

I have no main. Your joke of an admin saw to that.

Here I was, over a week ago, minding my own, partaking in discussions. I talked about how I don't support either candidate, mentioning that I don't want the possibility of Kamala Harris as acting president, someone responded with something along the lines of why cause she's black, and then some clown responds saying I'm insanely racist, I called them a fucking cunt, and I get banned for that. I said a lot of shit to admin because of that, which was fully justified and deserved. I've been saying it since the beginning but this sites admins are biased as hell and can't be expected to be fair or just. I can easily find five others that deserve to have been banned, but I'm the only one any of you ever takes action against.

I was there that night and right after I logged off you went off and that's how Pat ended up catching everything. He gave you a week off to cool off but you returned and flamed / threatened everyone which resulted in the decision to perma everything. The temp ban would have been changed at that point to match but other things came up and Pat got called away. If you hadn't returned to threaten everyone with violence and beheading [ which is what got your original pitched in case you forgot ] , you would have logged into that account at the end of it's time-out and still be posting on it now. 

Also, just because you don't see someone yelling about getting mod-attention doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Most people don't throw a fit if they get warned or banned which means no one else know what's going on unless they themselves bring it up. 

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I was there that night and right after I logged off you went off and that's how Pat ended up catching everything. He gave you a week off to cool off but you returned and flamed / threatened everyone which resulted in the decision to perma everything. The temp ban would have been changed at that point to match but other things came up and Pat got called away. If you hadn't returned to threaten everyone with violence and beheading [ which is what got your original pitched in case you forgot ] , you would have logged into that account at the end of it's time-out and still be posting on it now. 

Also, just because you don't see someone yelling about getting mod-attention doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Most people don't throw a fit if they get warned or banned which means no one else know what's going on unless they themselves bring it up. 

This response also applies to Pat talking about other people that get moderated.

I know for a fact that I'm the only one you people give bans to cause in every single instance where you came in and banned my, I always look into the person that instigated things or were equally responsible and they're still posting, that's how I can tell nothing happened to them.

Guest Guest
46 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

Someone called out your political views in a political thread and instead of discussing your personal views and why that person was wrong, you instead engaged in ad hominem flaming.

Did you even read my post in that thread? I talked about how I don't support either, and would prefer a Trump win followed by him immediately having an accident and dying, Pence taking over, instead of Biden being president and going out within the year for medical or whatever and Kamala taking charge, and the hyenas of that thread assumed it was cause she was black, calling me insanely racist. I don't need to explain myself to them cause clearly that guy gave zero shits at all, and wasn't worth me explaining myself.

After getting a short term ban, you opted to not recognize that flaming as bad and created a burner account to say "you can go fuck yourself with a twelve inch dildo you fucking tool. You, xxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxxx, xxxxxx, I hope each and every single one of you gets dragged out of your houses in the middle of the night and shot in the head execution style. You fucking cunt. You're all ginormous cunts that need to be stomped out."

Not at all, I got fed up with the biased treatment so decided to tell you off, knowing what'll probably happen. I legit think you deserved to be grilled even worse for that.

Instead of reading that second ban message, you made another burner account and sent the attached PM. Even without reading your actual ban message, that you think you can say these things with no penalty just boggles my mind.

No I read it, I just hate you enough to want to follow up on that. You're a joke of an admin.

You are not banned from the community for your political viewpoints. Frankly you don't even know what half the political things you say even mean. You are banned because you cannot control yourself, you overreact, and you say things worth banning you over.

no u

People who have instigated you have gotten warnings and bans, but they haven't overreacted. People's moderation records are no ones business until that person n comes to this thread and makes it public.

And that you were triggered by someone else before going full-on snuff videos and everything else is not an excuse for your behavior. It is not justified under any circumstances.

You are not the victim.

The snuff thing is so 2018, that I was a mistake that I apologized to a lot of folks about, and it keeps being a thing only because you people let it be a thing. I admitted my mistake back then and stirred clear of that, but you fucks still hold a mistake made when I was in a bad place against me.

I am always the victim here. I see how 90% of this site treats those that don't think or act the same way as they do. You fucks also banned HH and no one else for what happened with him. 

As I said, you're biased as hell, and you're not capable of being an unbiased admin.

Guest Guest

@Raptorpat

One thing I want to add, this may be your site, but nowhere does it say I have to like you or respect you as a person.

1. You made a political statement, someone said your political position is racist. That is not against the rules in the political folder. You either (a) be prepared to defend your opinions or (b) disengage. You do not get to flame them outside that context.

2. You are trying to justify overreacting, but it doesn't matter. Your intent doesn't matter, you said all the things you've said, a history of this behavior has been established, and the damage is done - it doesn't matter if you apologize. We've already been way more lenient on you that we should have been and I'm done. You are not the victim, and maybe you should learn to accept responsibility for your actions.

3. Whether people like or respect me is irrelevant to moderation decision, even for the folks who didn't get themselves permabanned.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I know for a fact that I'm the only one you people give bans to cause in every single instance where you came in and banned my, I always look into the person that instigated things or were equally responsible and they're still posting, that's how I can tell nothing happened to them.

Definitely not, dude. Definitely not.

Guest Guest Guest Guest
34 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Definitely not, dude. Definitely not.

I was referring to situations where I'm involved.

Katt I like, she's courteous despite me acting like a bastard. Just like Luvv back in the day, he was the only mod I could have a conversation with.

Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest

@Raptorpat

I tried leveling with you, and talking to you one on one, but you know what, fuck you. I'm doubling down on everything I've said about you and then some. You're nothing more than a prick.

You have a very sad person story and I strongly encourage you to seek mental health assistance to regain control of your life. 

If you thought you were going to guilt me into reversing our decision and treating you with kid gloves - that's not how it works.

Guest Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Raptorpat said:

You have a very sad person story and I strongly encourage you to seek mental health assistance to regain control of your life. 

If you thought you were going to guilt me into reversing our decision and treating you with kid gloves - that's not how it works.

It was my goal to converse with you, but again you're nothing more than an asshole. With Katt she'd actually respond back and would have a conversation.

You're just a prick that needs to get knocked down.

Guest Innocent

@Raptorpat
We down to discuss things yet like proper, civil adults? Cause I have much I want to discuss.

Also in fun and exciting news, my remaining grandfather passed around midnight this Monday. Apparently he had cancer for a year now and my real dad and grandma who are both dead to me now never told me. 10 years ago with my other Gramps the thing I've carried the most shame and guilt for is that the last time I saw him I just wanted to gtfo and go home since I figured he'd come out of it like he always does, I didn't have a proper goodbye. I wanted to do right when it came to my other grandpa eventually passing but because of them being pity I was robbed of that chance.

So how's everyone else's week been?

I already discussed it like a proper, civil adult. You routinely make death threats and other sorts of disconcerting comments at the slightest of provocation, and I properly and civilly told you that you are banned.

I am sorry about your grandfather, but this isn't a negotiation and pity points don't undo death threats.

Guest An Innocent Soul

@Raptorpat@katt_goddess

How do you do my fellows.

I've been away for awhile and I seem to be having trouble logging into my account. The name's Distinct Lunatic, could you please look into this for me?

Guest 😷‎‎

I don't know if someone is blowing smoke up your ass or you have some personal hang-up. I literally did nothing. Have fun.

Guest SlypNSlyd

I want an actual reason; not just some vague, abstruse, and contemptuous "oops". I did nothing to warrant any ban. I want the actual infraction committed on this site for Mortir. 

Guest A display name

So... do you actually want to level? I mean even if it's just a simple "I don't like you." that would be more than what you've given me so far.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.