Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Admin_Raptorpat

Hey Mod! I've been banned!

Recommended Posts

Post in this thread if you have questions regarding an account ban.

This thread is not intended for open discussion beyond the banned user and mods; do not add third party commentary.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sponges.

Excuse me, i thought that the creative share space was a place of artistic liberty. Someone ( @midnight) requested i write a story in which Brett Kavanaugh gets raped by dinosaurs, so i did.

I worked hard on it, and i did a good job. And i was banned for "language."

We're not allowed to say "asshole" or "fucker" anymore? How about "slope," or are we going back to the draconian days of corporate censorship?

You realize my x-men fanfiction has a two page lesbian orgy at the end of it, right? If frank discussions of sexual content werent allowed I should have been banned for life and months of my writing should have been deleted, right?

My entry to the writing competition certainly should have gotten me banned then, huh?

Not even put in dumpster fires, just outright deleted and i wake up to a ban.

I'm contesting the hell out of this ban.

@K_N @Admin_Raptorpat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sponges again

Spoiler alert- if you had even read the story to check for "language" you qould see that it stops before any rape happens.

Most of ot details the drunken douchiness of Kavanaugh at the beach house. He wishes on a star to become supreme court justice, so i take him to the universe where he does, but he has to be raped by dinosaurs first. He is then drugged (like he is accused of doing ro many people) and a dinosaur xomes out of the treeline.

I believe i only mentioned penis once in the whole of the story.

I am upset, and i feel this is extremely unjust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry. I deleted my comment as I just read no third party interference. Disregard this.

Edited by midnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Still sponges.
3 minutes ago, midnight said:

Sorry. I deleted my comment as I just read no third party interference. Disregard this.

Every post in this thread but mine and @Admin_Raptorpat is third party involvement. 

Speak truth to power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Yep.

@midnight im not allowed to write pms either, the only thing i can do is post in this thread.

Can't view your post history either, but thats a good place to check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so just to get it out of the way, we're doing this is old school ASMB style which means that I won't speak on behalf of someone else's ban. 

In the immediate term, I will say that we received a report for your story and that it wasn't deleted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will not support fictional stories about rape here. It's not a "funny" subject, even if its about a sick fuck like Kavanaugh.

There is a mostly unmoderated section of the board that you're free to post that kind of thing on, that comes with warnings for people viewing that section, but it's not appropriate anywhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest segnopS

But ok, I'll play your game.

No more stories about raping rapists outside of DF, and i will serve out the remaining term of my ban without much more grumbling. 

That being said, would you do me a solid and re-post the story in DF?

Like i said, i worked hard on it and i would hate for @midnight to miss it after having requested it for days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, seriously, I don't care but I'm methodical.....What got me?

I'll be honest.....I didn't even notice until like 5pm and I was sleepy by then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, context....What I'm assuming is I told someone to leave this mortal plane.....But I really don't remember doing that.   Which is a testament to to why I shouldn't come here when I'm irritated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Oh, context....What I'm assuming is I told someone to leave this mortal plane.....But I really don't remember doing that.   Which is a testament to to why I shouldn't come here when I'm irritated.

Yeah, you told fuggs to kill herself.

I forget which thread, but it was literally like a one line, "Oh man, this thread, fuggs, _________."

I can see how it'd be a forgettable statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest poof

fuck everybody's fucking children

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest poof said:

fuck everybody's fucking children

Please do not do that.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest poof
11 hours ago, K_N said:

Please do not do that.

nope fuck em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want BB-88 on a timetable. Less than one year.

I'm not acknowledging the warning on 'pail.'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come i was banned for reposting a users pic without their permission but buddyroe wasnt banned for posting a pic of me in lingerie in the selfie thread without my permission? 

@Poof

Yes, rogue banned me for one report per pic

Edited by 🍬Candy🍬
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my knowledge, everything that has been posted/reported recently has been hidden, and you aren't the only person who took a ban - others got banned for spreading your pictures too.

I actually began typing up a missive in that thread I locked on Wednesday about the posting and spreading of personal information that I had not finished due to real life issues.

The moral of the story is: avoid sharing personal information or things you do not want other people to see or have access to, and do not share other people's private things. But it goes both ways.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still fail to see how buddyroe got to post my pics and nothing happened to him so I highly doubt its true others were banned for sharing pics of me.

Also, both Rogue and Kat are trying to defend those who want to post my personal information..almost encouraging these people to do things with personal info they are falsely claiming i posted (i didnt) but yet if i even hint that i even googled something offsite, im banned.

How is it they can sit there and encourage the same behavior im not even allowed to think abt? Why not instead are the "moderators" trying to dissuade the users here from posting one's personal information on the board? And also, none of you think i cant access your info. Buddyroe has all your real names on his Facebook. I have most the users heres names blocked on my Facebook.  Its easy to find out pretty much everything abt you so dont even think abt continuing to share my personal shit unless you want yours out there, too.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Empty threats. She can't see my friends list. Not even my friends can see my friends list. Those of you who are my friends know you can't see my friends list so no way a blocked moron can

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I still fail to see how buddyroe got to post my pics and nothing happened to him so I highly doubt its true others were banned for sharing pics of me.

Also, both Rogue and Kat are trying to defend those who want to post my personal information..almost encouraging these people to do things with personal info they are falsely claiming i posted (i didnt) but yet if i even hint that i even googled something offsite, im banned.

How is it they can sit there and encourage the same behavior im not even allowed to think abt? Why not instead are the "moderators" trying to dissuade the users here from posting one's personal information on the board? And also, none of you think i cant access your info. Buddyroe has all your real names on his Facebook. I have most the users heres names blocked on my Facebook.  Its easy to find out pretty much everything abt you so dont even think abt continuing to share my personal shit unless you want yours out there, too.

I never defended anyone posting anybody’s info. If someone posts your address for example, they’ll see consequences. But it’s hard to enforce that when you posted it on here.

 

Also, while I do have you totally blocked and my Facebook at a decent level of “if you’re not my friend you get nothing”, the kind of thing you just said doesn’t really help the situation... for you or for others.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

...

Also, both Rogue and Kat are trying to defend those who want to post my personal information..almost encouraging these people to do things with personal info they are falsely claiming i posted (i didnt) but yet if i even hint that i even googled something offsite, im banned.

How is it they can sit there and encourage the same behavior im not even allowed to think abt? Why not instead are the "moderators" trying to dissuade the users here from posting one's personal information on the board? And also, none of you think i cant access your info. Buddyroe has all your real names on his Facebook. I have most the users heres names blocked on my Facebook.  Its easy to find out pretty much everything abt you so dont even think abt continuing to share my personal shit unless you want yours out there, too.

Just because I don't bother PMing you to knock shit off anymore doesn't mean I don't do so with others if it's warranted. PMs are for people that doing so wouldn't be considered a complete waste of time. 

You've posted all your shit everywhere. It gets dealt with when found and / or  reported but the fact is YOU posted it all first and that's where people got it. Losing the name something was posted on doesn't mean that info posting didn't happen. Own it, learn from it and grow up. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, katt_goddess said:

Just because I don't bother PMing you to knock shit off anymore doesn't mean I don't do so with others if it's warranted. PMs are for people that doing so wouldn't be considered a complete waste of time. 

You've posted all your shit everywhere. It gets dealt with when found and / or  reported but the fact is YOU posted it all first and that's where people got it. Losing the name something was posted on doesn't mean that info posting didn't happen. Own it, learn from it and grow up. 

See. This right here, pat, is what im talking about.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I still fail to see how buddyroe got to post my pics and nothing happened to him

Yes, he got banned same as you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, stilgar said:

Hey mod, how come I have never been banned?

Are you a straight white male?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

why i was I permed? just because midnight want out i dont understand why i have to be permed as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

Um. Ok. What "actions" were so bad I got permed on all accounts? I was good today, barely flaming, and minding my own business. You mentioned you were banning "both"  people for something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 9:14 PM, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

How come i was banned for reposting a users pic without their permission but buddyroe wasnt banned for posting a pic of me in lingerie in the selfie thread without my permission?

On 11/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

To my knowledge, everything that has been posted/reported recently has been hidden, and you aren't the only person who took a ban - others got banned for spreading your pictures too.

I actually began typing up a missive in that thread I locked on Wednesday about the posting and spreading of personal information that I had not finished due to real life issues.

The moral of the story is: avoid sharing personal information or things you do not want other people to see or have access to, and do not share other people's private things. But it goes both ways.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:59 PM, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I still fail to see how buddyroe got to post my pics and nothing happened to him so I highly doubt its true others were banned for sharing pics of me.

On 11/4/2019 at 1:18 PM, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Yes, he got banned same as you.

Look at the text of my warning. Look at the post the warning is tied to. Reread the above exchange. Look at the thing you did. Take a break from the internet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy
9 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Look at the text of my warning. Look at the post the warning is tied to. Reread the above exchange. Look at the thing you did. Take a break from the internet.

I didnt repost anyone's pic!!????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy
1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

You certainly PMed it.

So? You didnt say NOT TO PM ! 

You said not TO POST  or REPOST  it!!! 

You can perm me for pming a picture!!! You never stated pming a picture was against the rules. And reposting a pic wasnt even against the rules until a couple of weeks ago.. you never stated we couldnt even pm a picture.. which is totally different from posting it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

**cant perm me

 

You cant perm me for doing something you never stated was against the rules.. you only said reposting .. you didnt say whether or not we could pm. and the picture is still posted. i could also just link to the picture in a pm.. also not against any established or newly established rules. you are simply stretching in order to ban me because midnight wanted to leave the boards for good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest candy
6 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

This thread is not for cross-talk. midnight is permabanned.

so ypu permed me in spite because of him. its obvious.

I did not one thing worthy or bad enough to be PERMED and you know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest candy

you made an excuse to perm me to appease a racist. hope you're ok with that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

and there was no feud. there was just midnight harrassing me for months on end and threatening me with zero moderation on his behaivor which forced me to take measures to protect myself. i barely acknowledged him otherwise. so save the exaggerating of the use of the word "feud:" in your ban screen because its pure bullshit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knock off the extra comments, please. 

Of all the places on the boards, this is not the place for off-topics. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

If midnight got me permanently banned because he quit but is coming back on an alt, why cant i use an alt as well?

Or explain how that is fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Candy

Well you got what you wanted. A dead boring ass board. LOL

Losers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe link your twitter instead of the Kik thing if you want people who don't already know how to contact you to contact you. 

Kik's anonymity thing might prove to be more problematic than you would like it to be - at least with twitter you should know who is doing what immediately.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...