UnevenEdge

Which NFL QBs could you take in a fight?

That_One_Guy

I feel like I could rock Tom Brady. He's big but he's soft. And tbh he's only like two inches taller than me. 

Side note: one time in a fb group I talked shit on John Parker Wilson and some dude that works with him threatened to show him my post and I was LIKE PLEASE SHOW HIM! LOL oh no big bad John parker Wilson is gonna kick my ass. I would love for him to try. It would legit be amusing to watch his little pretty ass try to be aggressive. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I hate Gronkowski. I would legit shove a sack of shit down his throat and then sew his mouth shut if I could. That’s my hate level on that dumb ape 😆

I really don't like the Patriots myself, was such a relief to beat them last year. That said I don't think I could match your hate level for them, you bleed that green 

I don't know... Bernie Kosar?

NOTE: I desperately wanted to post the video clip of Drew Carey doing stand-up, and he announces, "here's my impression of Bernie Kosar:" and then he knocks over the microphone stand, but it seems to have been WIPED FROM THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING INTERNET.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...