UnevenEdge
Naraku4656

Post a picture of yourself: version who gives a fuck

7 hours ago, jezebelthenun said:

@Sawdamizer That doesn't count because you can't see my face.  Just my hospital bracelet and my natural grace.

Sawdie is hot for wrists. 

#go tell sawdie

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tsar4 said:

That's cute.  If I had kids, they'd have been older than you.

Dude, you're not in your 70s.

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Dude, you're not in your 70s.

She's in her 40s?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Clearly not.

Edited by scoobdog

49 minutes ago, jezebelthenun said:

Actual photo of what I actually look like right this actual minute.

I'm tiiiiiired.

IMG_20200728_090113.jpg

3ePYz8jBAu7WqswVEBUWRml3Zbof380Kny2bO9Ql

32 minutes ago, jezebelthenun said:

Are you hitting on me?

I would never. I consider myself a true gentleman, and a champion to all women.

28 minutes ago, resurrected said:

That got creepy quick. 

That's what happens when not viper is around. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

I got's a tattoo! No I didn't go to a shop, another cool student in my house was giving people tattoos. So of course I choose a Bioshock quote. XD

IMG-7208.thumb.PNG.d3fa9381c894a255943fb53897993bf0.PNGI

Edited by jackiemarie90
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

old pic me on the right. Great grandma was in her 90s there and was a one room school house teacher. She was alive before the airplane was even invented. Pretty much if we weren't learning stuff for school she had us out learning how to farm. One time I caught a large black snake. She took it cut off it's head skinned it cooked it and had us eat it. If you messed up cursive she would wear a metal thimble and flick your head with it and it hurt like hell. 

116564968_3482431811787162_3555069080593304942_o.jpg

Damn, I need more Grammy wisdom.  I love the thimble idea.  I just threaten to kill my kids and eat their faces, but they're on to the empty threat. (Okay, only the oldest one)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jezebelthenun said:

Damn, I need more Grammy wisdom.  I love the thimble idea.  I just threaten to kill my kids and eat their faces, but they're on to the empty threat. (Okay, only the oldest one)

Study or Labor was pretty much the method we had. If you weren't learning from a book, then you were outside picking up sticks, tilling the land, or planting/picking vegetables. Either way you were learning something. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Study or Labor was pretty much the method we had. If you weren't learning from a book, then you were outside picking up sticks, tilling the land, or planting/picking vegetables. Either way you were learning something. 

Pretty sure that's illegal now or something.

2 minutes ago, jezebelthenun said:

Pretty sure that's illegal now or something.

No having to help hang and finish drywall since I was 8 was illegal. Farming ignores a lot of child labor laws. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Distinct Lunatic said:

Honestly wished I lived in Texas but I know I wouldn't be able to stand the heat.

It does suck at times

Last night at work I got by far the most comments I've ever gotten on one article of clothing I was wearing, all of them positive. One of the guys I work with every day and have a rapport with, one was a dude who I see occasionally but never talked to and the other was an older woman (at least 55, possibly even as high as 65? Which shocked me in a pleasant way in the same manner as when I saw the dude around my dad's age wearing the Sonic the Hedgehog shirt), who I don't really talk to, but we have the same basic job just she's day shift and I'm night shift, so I sometimes pass by her as I'm arriving.

Hopefully this upload works, this is the first time I'm trying to upload directly to the boards instead of posting a link to imgur.

selfieffiii.jpeg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Are your eyes closed? It looks like you took a selfie while sleep-walking.

I'm slightly peeking, had just woken up 

On 8/1/2020 at 9:25 PM, Kudasai said:

IMG_20200731_200614698.thumb.jpg.eedaedd84a05c87b3bc0699f2fe65eb9.jpg

On 8/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, NaBarney said:

Good morning

IMG_20200803_170543.jpg

14 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Last night at work I got by far the most comments I've ever gotten on one article of clothing I was wearing, all of them positive. One of the guys I work with every day and have a rapport with, one was a dude who I see occasionally but never talked to and the other was an older woman (at least 55, possibly even as high as 65? Which shocked me in a pleasant way in the same manner as when I saw the dude around my dad's age wearing the Sonic the Hedgehog shirt), who I don't really talk to, but we have the same basic job just she's day shift and I'm night shift, so I sometimes pass by her as I'm arriving.

Hopefully this upload works, this is the first time I'm trying to upload directly to the boards instead of posting a link to imgur.

selfieffiii.jpeg

tenor.gif

I don't know what's in the water, but people are lookin' hotter around here....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1