UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

On 6/21/2020 at 7:02 PM, Count Smackula said:

IMG_20200621_190041.jpg

This looks like it would be in a horror film. I can imagine this just being some random persons house and you took a picture of your faded reflection then printed it out and left it in their living room; just to add that extra unease of someone having been in their home.  

• Like 1

After being on the old boards since 2006 and however long I've been here, I guess I'll finally post in one of these pic threads and show myself. Plus Idk what else to do today I already got my groceries. 

My other crown is off being polished to glisten in the summer sun. 

download.png

I like this photo better

Edited by new_disease
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, new_disease said:

After being on the old boards since 2006 and however long I've been here, I guess I'll finally post in one of these pic threads and show myself. Plus Idk what else to do today I already got my groceries. 

IMG_7883.thumb.jpeg.c05992ede584d8ba2450c37373aac5a1.jpeg

My other crown is off being polished to glisten in the summer sun. 

this dont count, cant see your face.

16 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

IMG_20200704_172912_950.thumb.jpg.c3e467e29e16a5780ae81da01c60637b.jpg

Got to do comedy like three times only for PA to fucking shut down again because fucking idiots think the virus is a hoax. Also yeah if you guys come to the Burgh check out Scarps. The wings are  🔥

The placement of the A in #SCARPS makes it look like you're shooting white translucent lasers out of your nose.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

Took a bunch of drunk selfies last time I drank and I just discovered them looking for a diff pic.   They gradually get worse the more intoxicated I get.

Snapchat-1983911255.jpg

I usually need other people to take pics of me passed out...You are quite talented.

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, That_One_Guy said:

Got to do comedy like three times only for PA to fucking shut down again because fucking idiots think the virus is a hoax. Also yeah if you guys come to the Burgh check out Scarps. The wings are  🔥

dude i really just wanna go to your shows and laugh out loud like eddy murphy did in nutty professor minus the whole thing where i turn it around to you lol. 

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, That_One_Guy said:

arms

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, That_One_Guy said:

They even still open? Thought all the bars in pittsburgh closed down last week. 

On 7/9/2020 at 1:49 AM, Distortedreasoning said:

dude i really just wanna go to your shows and laugh out loud like eddy murphy did in nutty professor minus the whole thing where i turn it around to you lol. 

Lol come to all my shitty dive bar shows in parts of PA that everyone avoids

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2020 at 2:10 AM, HardcoreHunter said:

They even still open? Thought all the bars in pittsburgh closed down last week. 

They were open briefly. The rules were posted on the door but the weird thing was as soon as you got in you could take your mask off and everyone was insanely close to each other like normal. As far as I could see there was no enforcement of social distancing or how many people could be in the bar at one time. Not a surprise they had to close back down.

Edited by That_One_Guy

This counts probably. My actual face but drawn by deathy back in the old IB days. 

I wonder where that hat is. 🤔 I still have those glasses so I want to recreate that look and compare how much I've aged. Terribly most likely 

Picture4_zps30c9108a.png

Edited by new_disease
  • Like 7

Had a small patch of skin cancer removed. So pretty much I'm a hero now. I expect everyone to wear I survived shirts in honor of my heroism for getting a little too much sun over the years, and having the bravery to sit for 10 mins while the doctor cut it out. Start using hashtags like inspired, brave, and hero. 

20200724_153617.jpg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i got a cancer shirt but i gotta look for it. it was in one of those fundraiser events. anyways congrats!

thanks lol, but please don't wear it. It really was no ordeal or journey. Looks like I'll have a small scar on my head but that's about it. 

I had that small bump on my head for half my life now. Never really gave it any thought. It began to get hard and ridged so I had it looked at. Pretty much got told after the test that at it's stage it is simple to remove. It was one of those ones that would be bad if you let it go for decades and didn't catch it till your 50s/60s. 

Doctor though said that the dime sized patch I had could more than likely just be cut off in the office.  I have to go back in a couple of months for a follow up to see if there's anything left, but was mostly just told to stay out of the sun. So looks like I ended up with the trait of both of my grandmothers at being very weak to the sun. They would wear sweaters in the summer and have gloves on while they drove. One had white hair her whole life with pale skin and the other was red hair with pail skin. My grandma with white hair though used to be a pro body builder which makes me wonder how that worked with how pale she was. 

6 minutes ago, jezebelthenun said:

Thanks for reminding me that I'm old

Right I'd have to take a photo of a polaroid that was probably C- to begin with to get that far back if not more...

Celebrity scrapbook or what jk~ 

I was an anti photo child up the ass, and I'm still like why you need a picture even with the internet which is stupid I know. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned