UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

13 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Im actually surprised to see men there. I didnt think single men cruised together lol 

Ive never heard a bunch of dudes plan a cruise together. 

It happens with each cruise I took.  It's pretty much standard to see families and buddies of Male or Female flavor together.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Neko said:

It happens with each cruise I took.  It's pretty much standard to see families and buddies of Male or Female flavor together.

All the single dudes I saw looked like somebody's  drunk uncles XD

Fairly sure they were somebody's drunk uncles in hindsight

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Vamped said:

All the single dudes I saw looked like somebody's  drunk uncles XD

Fairly sure they were somebody's drunk uncles in hindsight

Some are...new divorcees and permanent bachelors.  Like a buffet of shit I ain't looking for.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Holy shit....That does look like a hotel bathroom....Everything is starting to add up here.

It is, those are Hilton shower curtains. The ADA bar in the shower and the white towels? Yeah... and he is conserving water by hanging them up and not throwing them in the floor to get new ones.... good on him. Hopefully he got his extra 1000 Hilton honor points for that .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Ok, so I knew that wasn't the same bathroom from a while back......Someone made some swag bucks it seems

IMG_20191202_172512.jpg

Going rate is 99 to 270 for Hilton rooms. Someone bought that shit for him or it would have eaten up 1/3 of his net annual income. 

• Haha 1

On 3/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, Nabibbles said:

I traveled for the funeral

I wanna ask who died, but if this is going to be part of the shitty nabs is dead joke, just don't bother.

EDIT.....Just remembered....The racist Patriarch must have bitten the dust...I obviously missed the announcement.

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

while i appreciate the sentiment, i'd have to inform you that i look like a foot. you'll have to take my, or someone else from here that's seen me's, word for it

You don't look that bad. I like the hat. It's a nice touch.

Character_Leg_Mutant.png

• Haha 3