UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

18 hours ago, cyberbully said:

This looks just like a place in Biloxi MS next to a club called Barracuda's on the coast that I went to go play in after the club while tripping on acid.....Weird shit happened here.

*waits for rest of the story

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Recent pic of me and my room. My face looks even puffier now >_>

3145C232-255C-492C-A19F-40F924CBE8A5.jpeg

one thing that annoys me about mine is back when I was 20 I worked as a cart pusher at walmart for about 2 years, and I never really done much to protect my face from the sun, like wear a hat or whatever, so even though I haven't worked there in around 5 years my face is still red. Though a friend of mine told me it's likely eczema

1 minute ago, Fortnite Guy Keanu Reeves said:

one thing that annoys me about mine is back when I was 20 I worked as a cart pusher at walmart for about 2 years, and I never really done much to protect my face from the sun, like wear a hat or whatever, so even though I haven't worked there in around 5 years my face is still red. Though a friend of mine told me it's likely eczema

I have eczema. It can be inflamed by the sun but really a lot things can trigger eczema like fragrances lotions, stress, hot water etc. I used to scratch my eczema till it bleeds but it was mostly on my elbows and knees lol. But my face is puffy cause I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. >_>

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I have eczema. It can be inflamed by the sun but really a lot things can trigger eczema like fragrances lotions, stress, hot water etc. I used to scratch my eczema till it bleeds but it was mostly on my elbows and knees lol. But my face is puffy cause I had my wisdom teeth pulled out. >_>

I've been trying to find something that's effective in getting rid of the redness, the thing I'm using currently is only useful for when it gets inflamed.

As far as wisdom teeth go, I was going to go to the dentist today to get one looked at to see if it's something that needs to get removed, but I ended up canceling the appointment cause I need to save money, and I also forgot the wisdom tooth was even there since I haven't felt any pain or discomfort in like 2 weeks. I can feel the top of it which I think is out now, and based on the direction of it I think it might be able to go and not impact with anything

3 hours ago, Fortnite Guy Keanu Reeves said:

Though a friend of mine told me it's likely eczema

More likely rosacea, which can be triggered by sun damage as well as genetics (British isles and northern European especially).  Which I recently learned is one of the things fucking up my eyes (don't know why none of my other eye doctors figured that out. Probably because they weren't listening to any of my complaints), so you might want to get that checked out.  It'll just get worse as you get older, and since you're a guy you could end up with W.C. Fields nose if you leave it alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gina Szanboti said:

More likely rosacea, which can be triggered by sun damage as well as genetics (British isles and northern European especially).  Which I recently learned is one of the things fucking up my eyes (don't know why none of my other eye doctors figured that out. Probably because they weren't listening to any of my complaints), so you might want to get that checked out.  It'll just get worse as you get older, and since you're a guy you could end up with W.C. Fields nose if you leave it alone.

That's also a possibility. I keep wanting to look into it but I never had the money to see a doctor, and now that I have the money and also free health coverage I could, but I don't wanna make a doctor's appointment and I'm too busy with other things.

According to my Ancestry results I'm essentially 90% from the UK. Over 70% being from England/Wales, around 10-15% being Ireland, and a small percentage from Scotland. The remaining amount being Swedish.

I hear ya.  Well, just keep it in mind to ask about the next time you need to go in for something more pressing, and don't put it off forever.  Especially since you have money and coverage now.  That will probably change if Twittler and his Rethuglicans stay in power.

I'm mostly English (see practically the entire royal family), Scots and German.  Being female, I don't have to worry about the nose thing, but I recently read that 30% of women with rosacea end up suffering from hair loss too, so yay oh boy. 9_9  My dad had pattern baldness and my mom's got so thin she wore a wig.  When mine all falls out, I think I'll just let people assume I'm undergoing chemo...

• Like 2