UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

1 minute ago, lesans_muse said:

Hahaha, that's a good picture.  Nice glasses xD

Markoff's "balance what you drank last night on your head" challenge.

Aced. I really just dislike how I look like I never sleep. Because it reminds me that I don't, wahh. Thanks though, wish I still had 'em. I always felt like wire frames look best on me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crackymckrackin said:

All of yall were 5 years old when you joined. I was already adulting.

Not all.  Can't figure out where I posted a pic.  I remember one of the ladies on asmb said, "I'd hit it", but I didn't find the pic on the link.  Was there a different photo archive prior to photobucket?

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

Not all.  Can't figure out where I posted a pic.  I remember one of the ladies on asmb said, "I'd hit it", but I didn't find the pic on the link.  Was there a different photo archive prior to photobucket?

There was, I can't remember exactly but they had to move everything a couple times as others took over. MrD was the last to take it over I think.

5 minutes ago, crackymckrackin said:

There was, I can't remember exactly but they had to move everything a couple times as others took over. MrD was the last to take it over I think.

Was there a "Lauren" on asmb?  For some reason, I'm thinking that was the name...I don't think it was Duzitickle.

Not the asmb photos, but I did find this - https://www.flickr.com/photos/adultswimphotos/.  

Edited by tsar4

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

Was there a "Lauren" on asmb?  For some reason, I'm thinking that was the name...I don't think it was Duzitickle.

SwimModCj was the first I think....memory is fuzzy. There was a Lauren on the boards but they had nothing to do with the photobucket account. To be honest I'm drawing a blank on the second keeper of the Pb account. 

1 minute ago, crackymckrackin said:

SwimModCj was the first I think....memory is fuzzy. There was a Lauren on the boards but they had nothing to do with the photobucket account. To be honest I'm drawing a blank on the second keeper of the Pb account. 

I meant the person who commented on my pic.

1 hour ago, renjifan said:

Had my work’s Christmas party on Saturday night. Forgot to take a before picture, so y’all get this picture of me looking tired, disheveled, and less than sober after the party instead 😂

B76E161E-49B2-4365-852B-DC8BA1627B53.jpeg

You look gorgeous in this pic! If this is how you look "tired, disheveled, and less than sober," i can only imagine how you'd look when you're refreshed! (Okay, that came off rather skeevy. I simply meant that you seriously look very nice despite how you were feeling.)

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

You look gorgeous in this pic! If this is how you look "tired, disheveled, and less than sober," i can only imagine how you'd look when you're refreshed! (Okay, that came off rather skeevy. I simply meant that you seriously look very nice despite how you were feeling.)

Lol! Well I didn’t see what you had before the edit, but you’re definitely not skeevy 😂

That was actually very nice, thank you! ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, renjifan said:

Lol! Well I didn’t see what you had before the edit, but you’re definitely not skeevy 😂

That was actually very nice, thank you! ☺️

You look gorgeous in this pic! If this is how you look "tired, disheveled, and less than sober," i can only imagine how you'd look when you're refreshed! (You seriously look very nice.)

Stupid typo.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

You look gorgeous in this pic! If this is how you look "tired, disheveled, and less than sober," i can only imagine how you'd look when you're refreshed! (You seriously look very nice.)

See, definitely not skeevy! Thank you, again! That’s very nice of you to say ☺️

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NapalmDeath Machine said:

I'm asking who you are to tell perfect strangers to "kith" on the internet.

Well you see, there's a trick to it.

You put your fingers on your keyboard and you hit the k then the i then the t and then the h button. Anybody can do it. Super simple, really.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, renjifan said:

Had my work’s Christmas party on Saturday night. Forgot to take a before picture, so y’all get this picture of me looking tired, disheveled, and less than sober after the party instead 😂

B76E161E-49B2-4365-852B-DC8BA1627B53.jpeg

This was posted less than 24 hours ago and it's already by far the most "liked" post I've ever seen on this board (yeah I contributed too).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

This was posted less than 24 hours ago and it's already by far the most "liked" post I've ever seen on this board (yeah I contributed too).

And for good reason. In fact, I think most if not all of us can agree that she's an amazing person. If there's any (constructive) criticism I can give her, it would be this: Be more confident in yourself and in your abilities. You're truly awesome! (And anybody who says anything to the contrary is either jealous or not your friend.)

Needed to add that bit in the parentheses at the end.
  • Thanks 1