UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

10 minutes ago, ǝsuoɥdl∀ ǝnɓoᴚ said:

SOMEONE grabbed my ass too.

Proof it was all IBers:

Image may contain: fire, night and food

WHAHUT?!?!  I'm shocked!  I'm sure that SOMEONE isn't entirely at fault what with all the dancing around that ass did 😆  And all that someone might have had to drink :ph34r:

SOLID, solid proof.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2019 at 3:11 AM, Vela said:

image.png.d5bcd33ddf6f9a0503591c915cb517c6.png

@GreatBallsOfJizz I was trying to find pics of an 11' christmas tree we had one year when I came across these and realized Imma dirty liar.

I ttly posted pics on the old boards 😅 

I'm glad you were able to come clean about it but I still have no clue about your old name, nor do I remember what this get-together was. Or if it was even an event and not just all the east coasters hanging out since y'all drive an hour and you're at one of five major metropolitan areas.

7 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I'm glad you were able to come clean about it but I still have no clue about your old name, nor do I remember what this get-together was. Or if it was even an event and not just all the east coasters hanging out since y'all drive an hour and you're at one of five major metropolitan areas.

Well anybody and everybody from IB was invited, but yes since most of those interested were on the east coast we had it in PA.  There was one guy there from Minnesota though.

Imma PM you.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

See now that just means I now have an excuse to throw out a pervy line about "going to bed" that's innuendo for sexy times.  But I'm lazy so just imagine I was flirty and charming.

The charm level is so high!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

wow all these years and we finally find out how you look lol.

I'm trying to remember if I ever snuck a picture onto the boards 15 years ago (jesus christ, what is time), but maybe I never did.

I went to a couple cons with OAers but I don't know if those pictures ended up on the boards somewhere xD

Edited by lesans_muse
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

I'm trying to remember if I ever snuck a picture onto the boards 15 years ago (jesus christ, what is time), but maybe I never did.

I went to a couple cons with OAers but I don't know if those pictures ended up on the boards somewhere xD

hey you look really good for your age! 😛 

actually we might be close in age :D 

but yeah i dont remember ever seeing how you look but i do remember you. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

hey you look really good for your age! 😛 

actually we might be close in age :D 

but yeah i dont remember ever seeing how you look but i do remember you. 

Yeh, the 30s are treating me surprisingly well given all the trouble I got into in my 20s.  Was definitely a trashfire for a while there xD

Your name is ringing bells for me too.  Did you use a specific profile pic all the time on the boards?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

Yeh, the 30s are treating me surprisingly well given all the trouble I got into in my 20s.  Was definitely a trashfire for a while there xD

Your name is ringing bells for me too.  Did you use a specific profile pic all the time on the boards?

i always had the marcos icon from sealab. 

glad you doing better now than trash fire levels. now you get to enjoy life more. 

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i always had the marcos icon from sealab. 

glad you doing better now than trash fire levels. now you get to enjoy life more. 

Aha okay!  Well I'm glad to be on uemb to chat and be ridiculous with everyone again xD

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

I think you had one in the photo album, I went to check but that place does nothing on my phone, so I dunno if it was delted or not. 

10 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I think you had one in the photo album, I went to check but that place does nothing on my phone, so I dunno if it was delted or not. 

THE PHOTO ALBUM!  That's right, I forgot all about that.  Do you have a link?

26 minutes ago, lesans_muse said:

THE PHOTO ALBUM!  That's right, I forgot all about that.  Do you have a link?

I just googled asmb photo album, it was on photobucket. Not sure if the Flickr one exists still, but I'm phone browsing for now. I also don't know if any of the photos are there, but here's a link.

https://s1201.photobucket.com/user/asmbphotos/library/ASMB%20members%20J%20-%20L

10 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I just googled asmb photo album, it was on photobucket. Not sure if the Flickr one exists still, but I'm phone browsing for now. I also don't know if any of the photos are there, but here's a link.

https://s1201.photobucket.com/user/asmbphotos/library/ASMB%20members%20J%20-%20L

They are totally there omggggg.  Right away I see JadedPoet ❤️