UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

4 hours ago, Vela said:

It occurred to me (because of something Teddybar said) that I do not have any pics of my newest wig for my current campaign.

I rectified that.

Behold!...

Wizardess...no not sorceress...Wizardess Elsabeth Staffordsen! ...Staffordsen cause...well she uses a staff...and 'sen' because she's fucken Danish not Swedish...youknowwhatscrewyouguys I bring my game when I game!

ehem...Elsabeth Staffordsen!

LightElf1.JPG.0b20870c7ec548e12fef48a93392328a.JPG

And should she fall in battle her comrades have been instructed to loot her corpse and keep the coin as payment for delivering her other valuables and weapons to her less serious and somewhat screwy, I mean eccentric, twin sister...wait for it...

Elphaba Staffordsen!

ElfCollage.JPG.e2cc627eae12d02f1164b06cc7c0ab6e.JPG

*sneaks out of thread in the dead of night*

Very nice cosplay pics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scoobdog said:

NIcely done.  Also, the explanation makes the name.

Normally I take forever to create a name.  And normally Staffordsen woulda been too corny but then I remembered reading about a well known Scandinavian botanist with the name Elsabeth and decided to go ahead and be whimsical, plus it kinda goes with the blonde wig.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Vela said:

Normally I take forever to create a name.  And normally Staffordsen woulda been too corny but then I remembered reading about a well known Scandinavian botanist with the name Elsabeth and decided to go ahead and be whimsical, plus it kinda goes with the blonde wig.

It's whimsical, in a dignified yet approachable way.

2 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

The fact that you put that effort into the costume itself, ad that you have a group willing to put that effort into playing Hero Quest.

13xu9c.jpg 

Related image

I used to cosplay a lot back in the day but I mean I'm not gunna do the full regalia EVERY quest, lol... I am gunna wear the wig tho. 

We even got some miniatures because we're using the original set which doesn't have any female figurines.  I've never painted figures before but am excited to try, so I'll prob post pics at my first ever attempt.

5 hours ago, Vela said:

Related image

I used to cosplay a lot back in the day but I mean I'm not gunna do the full regalia EVERY quest, lol... I am gunna wear the wig tho. 

We even got some miniatures because we're using the original set which doesn't have any female figurines.  I've never painted figures before but am excited to try, so I'll prob post pics at my first ever attempt.

Awesome! Can't wait to see them. (Also, you look amazing in the pics.)

(Why in the hell did Nabs downvote Ginguy?)

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Vela said:

Related image

That was something I never really did. The wig looks very nice btw.

YT has a bunch of vids on painting miniatures. This one seems to be pretty good.

https://youtu.be/v-BlVYFxfRA

The important thing is that you and your friends are having fun, which ultimately is what gaming should be about.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

21 hours ago, Vela said:

It occurred to me (because of something Teddybar said) that I do not have any pics of my newest wig for my current campaign.

I rectified that.

Behold!...

Wizardess...no not sorceress...Wizardess Elsabeth Staffordsen! ...Staffordsen cause...well she uses a staff...and 'sen' because she's fucken Danish not Swedish...youknowwhatscrewyouguys I bring my game when I game!

ehem...Elsabeth Staffordsen!

LightElf1.JPG.0b20870c7ec548e12fef48a93392328a.JPG

And should she fall in battle her comrades have been instructed to loot her corpse and keep the coin as payment for delivering her other valuables and weapons to her less serious and somewhat screwy, I mean eccentric, twin sister...wait for it...

Elphaba Staffordsen!

ElfCollage.JPG.e2cc627eae12d02f1164b06cc7c0ab6e.JPG

*sneaks out of thread in the dead of night*

hey another hot lady here! 

but you look familiar... 

like someone i used to remember...

On 11/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Yeah for sure have no clue who you are, unless you never posted your face but we still interacted somehow.

I honestly don't remember ever posting my face on the old boards.  So if by chance I did it's very unlikely you would have caught it up there in Babble  😉

Also I'm heavily made-up in these pics and don't normally look like that.  Distorted is the only one with a recent pic of me with no make-up so he'd have to weigh in on how different I look.  

Edited by Vela

20 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

You have long fingers. You ever consider a  career in proctology?

😆

Proportionately to my palms perhaps...but my hands are small by average standards... .... ....soooooo better for fisting maybe? lololololoewwwww.

• Haha 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:41 PM, Ginguy said:

That was something I never really did. The wig looks very nice btw.

YT has a bunch of vids on painting miniatures. This one seems to be pretty good.

https://youtu.be/v-BlVYFxfRA

The important thing is that you and your friends are having fun, which ultimately is what gaming should be about.

😊 Thank you.

It's good he mentioned supporting your local businesses.  I'm fortunate to have an awesome hobby shop in town.  Lol, but in the beginning of the vid I was like...how many things is he putting on that table?...omg there's still more 😄  Thank you, I have it bookmarked.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:20 PM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

(Why in the hell did Nabs downvote Ginguy?)

If I had to guess it was probably because of the sound of the youtuber's voice in the video.  His deliverance is kinda dry making it clear he's reading off of his notes.  Content is still good though, guy knows what he's doing so *shrugs*

4 minutes ago, ǝsuoɥdl∀ ǝnɓoᴚ said:

Who's that fucking creep in the blue hat?

Idk man, he kept saying he was an IBer but who can say for sure, we didn't question it...I mean look at those eyes.  I was inclined to believe him though - he humped nearly everything in sight so it added up in my book.

• Haha 1