UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

8 minutes ago, Vela said:

We have some good look'n people up here in these boards! 😮

See, you're clearly a shark, while I haven't a clue what the heck my hat/scarf/mitten thing is supposed to be, lol.  Wolf?  Bear? Scraggy cat?  

Werewolf?...NO wait...rohtwolf!  Or no no no a Werewolfurht!   Yeeeesssssss.  A human wolf half-breed that turns into a bear!  I figured it out.

I present to you...The Werewolfurht!

image.png.4cead16579a812c4821b1bd7982e683b.png GrrArr.

Wow vela why hide? What little i can see looks so beautiful 😍

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Vela said:

See, you're clearly a shark, while I haven't a clue what the heck my hat/scarf/mitten thing is supposed to be, lol.  Wolf?  Bear? Scraggy cat?  

Werewolf?...NO wait...rohtwolf!  Or no no no a Werewolfurht!   Yeeeesssssss.  A human wolf half-breed that turns into a bear!  I figured it out.

Wow! Very stunning.

11 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Wow! Very stunning.

Yes...the Werewolfurht does stun as nobody ever sees it coming, the gruesome remains of victims often have an expression of frozen terror should their faces be left in tact.   The Werewolfurhst is not only a formidable predator but also regrettably an endangered species.

Edited by Vela
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vela said:

Yes...the Werewolfurht does stun as nobody ever sees it coming, the gruesome remains of victims often have an expression of frozen terror should their faces be left in contact.   The Werewolfurhst is not only a formidable predator but also regrettably an endangered species.

Neat. So when can I expect a treatment for the pilot episode?

I'm sorry. That was rather rude of me. It just sounds like a great character for a show. That's all.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

5 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I'm sorry. That was rather rude of me. It just sounds like a great character for a show. That's all.

No actually I think so too!!! Lol, imagine mistakenly being called a werewolf all the time and having to correct people...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

Is this you?  You and your beautifully supple water-skin?  Hahah I literally typed in "water skin" for you 🤣

Image result for water skin gif

Haha! YES 

And i took that pic before i washed my face, too 

Have u been chugging it down yourself? You eventually get used to it

Edited by 🍬Candy🍬
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Haha! YES 

And i took that pic before i washed my face, too 

Have u been chugging it down yourself? You eventually get used to it

I have...well I've at least been drinking more than usual...for some reason it keeps popping here and there while posting on the boards...like when I saw you post the pic of you I went and got a glass.  I don't though...I still don't know if I'll ever get used to it...you might be right though...like maybe if I start a routine then it won't be so dreadful. 

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

I have...well I've at least been drinking more than usual...for some reason it keeps popping here and there while posting on the boards...like when I saw you post the pic of you I went and got a glass.  I don't though...I still don't know if I'll ever get used to it...you might be right though...like maybe if I start a routine then it won't be so dreadful. 

Well i get the biggest cup at the gas station in the morning....42 ounce? Fill it with ice and put in water with electrolytes and sip alll day..until ive consumed two..and stop..

Usually the 1st one at my 1st job and the 2nd one at my 2nd job. U dont wanna drink too much too fast or youll die lol.

Albiet..i dont hit 2 as often as I like..think i had 1.5 bad coughing days last week cuz i didnt meet my quota. But i realized the great think abt the water routine is you basically start fresh every morning. Its not like losing weight where if u dont eat just 500 calories..u fuck up your results...with water you begin anew each day. That kinda motivates and i dont feel as hopeless if i dont make it one day.

4 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

But i realized the great think abt the water routine is you basically start fresh every morning. ...with water you begin anew each day. That kinda motivates and i dont feel as hopeless if i dont make it one day.

Whoooooaaaaah...

Image result for happy chibi gif Okay, new take I've never considered.  THANK YOU!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Vela said:

OOF I HAVE A SPIRIT HOOD!

704F4545-56E1-4CDE-82BD-B097537AB8FD.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I should've said what she said from the start. Oh, well. Anyway, yes. Water is how I still look young...-ish. XD

Poof?  I'm kidding, I'm last person to pressure someone into post pics of themselves...but not gunna lie it'd be nice to put a face to the posts 😉

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

I haven't shared my glorious mane in a second.

20191102_190932.jpg                            image.png.9ec3884a9e71f9f0a8e1201fe8e71a4e.png

Yep, that's what I thought.  Could ttly pull it off.  A large part of me expects you to tell me you have a Ninja Brian costume at home.

I had tuh give you a hat instead of the hooded mask because I didn't want to cover that magnificent mane of yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Maybe in PM's. B|

I can confirm it people!  He has a face...and a neck.  And he also has hands...I've seen a picture of his hand so...he has a hand, at least.  And the internet doesn't lie, so I know it's his.

• Like 1