UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

On 10/6/2019 at 12:18 AM, Neko said:

There's three uptown in my part of the city.  Usually there are some peeps there.  But for me, it's an all day affair.

wait.......wait...........................wait.....................................................................wai-this is a public Hammock?  :RoboIndifferent:

giphy.gif

On 10/3/2019 at 9:14 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm sorry, but that's the fakest name I've ever heard. Like if some weirdo wanted to know my name and I didn't feel comfortable either telling them my name or telling them no, "Johnny Smith" is like exactly the lie that would come out of my mouth off the top of my head. xD

lmao....fucking mint

-"Hey man, i'm Clevon. What's your name?"

-My name? (Think think quick quick...John Jon Jun John Smith JOHN SMITH! NO no too obvious) My name's Johnny Smith, good to meet you" 

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 1

On 10/6/2019 at 1:13 AM, molarbear said:

This is my favorite from my last trip

My Brother, His Girlfriend, and I on the tour at Lambeau

The best part is my Cousin took the picture and she's a Bears fan

Lambeau 2.jpg

Brother - "He's gonna make a run for it"

Brother's girlfriend - "I don't know why they were so worried. He's not going to make a run for it"

Molar - "I'm gonna make a run for it."

GREEN BAY PRESS GAZETTE

Headline - Man too fast for security, relieves himself on Lambeau field 50 yard line

• Haha 3

Fugs you look like you're ready to slap the black outta someone. 

Nabones setting the new par for poverty. The only way I think to up this would be someone trying to take a picture of their reflection in a mud puddle because they can't afford a screen door with some glass in it. In fact I am now skeptical if that is even your own door, and you didn't just go to some random persons house to use their door as a mirror. I imagine this could be a daily thing, like brushing your teeth while looking into people's windows, or popping a zit. You have become an urban legend in the towns you drift through, a modern big foot of our day. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, NaBones said:

Im good pal. 

Just woke up again 

IMG_20191020_134122.thumb.jpg.07de7d1fcb4271ae8bdb21dadd5c2106.jpg

Much better pic. The first one looked like shit. Cool haircut , bro. The only problem is you've morphed into a Beto Bro. Lol (j/k You look like you belong in the Grunge Era though, which is cool.)

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

On 10/20/2019 at 2:03 PM, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Much better pic. The first one looked like shit. Cool haircut , bro. The only problem is you've morphed into a Beto Bro. Lol (j/k You look like you belong in the Grunge Era though, which is cool.)

I was gunna be smart and say his shirt IS from the grunge era then i realized he would have been like 1 or something lol

• Haha 1