UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

10 hours ago, CutieQuesadilla said:

I saw that edit. Tomboys. I’m a pretty boy.

Tomboy is probably one of the nicest terms of endearment anyone can call me. My grandma used to tell me I was one all time when I was little, and she would say she is one too because we both tend to act differently than my mother and sisters. Lol

• Like 2

On 9/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, GuyBeardmane said:

Someone tell me what about my face would make a stranger want to tell me all about whatever anime/mmorpg/tabletop rpg/tcg they're into.  What about me indicates I give a fuck.

20190930_163321.jpg

I can see you working in a card/comic book store.  Last need out session I had there, I'm sure that I met at least one guy there that looks like you.  As a matter of fact, like 4 of y'all long brown haired guys with beards are running around up here and discord.

2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What the hell am I looking at.... Are those furry punching bags or the worst giant-red-glowing lightbulb props ever made?

Lol! The clowns put people in them. They’re like cotton candy cocoons or something, I don’t know 😂

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

That's my buddy Johnny Smith. He's a funny dude! 

I'm sorry, but that's the fakest name I've ever heard. Like if some weirdo wanted to know my name and I didn't feel comfortable either telling them my name or telling them no, "Johnny Smith" is like exactly the lie that would come out of my mouth off the top of my head. xD

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm sorry, but that's the fakest name I've ever heard. Like if some weirdo wanted to know my name and I didn't feel comfortable either telling them my name or telling them no, "Johnny Smith" is like exactly the lie that would come out of my mouth off the top of my head. xD

Lol I'll tell him you said that 😂

• Haha 1