UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

Is that the same depressing high school bathroom zeni was always taking photos in to prove he was still able to hold his own in a high school...at age 30? 

Also, gods damnit. An unused coffee filter and some Windex for that mess. >.< It looks like you had a urinary infection and power sprayed the sink. 

Also picked up the Sega Flashback. I know ATGames isn't known for their quality but this is actually a better version of this system. Plus there are games on here that are not on the Sega Mini and the throw in the added bonus of having Master System and Game Gear games kinda made this one a no brainer.

IMG_20190920_114608.thumb.jpg.1ab5ae023ed0ea5e3bfb9ed335416f81.jpg

Edited by Kudasai
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, GunStarHero said:

You get the Neo Geo Mini? I wanted it but it looks kinda lame, especially with that tiny screen. 

No honestly I wasn't thinking about getting one. From what I've heard it's an ok system. If I'm not mistaken it can also be hooked up to the TV

27 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

No honestly I wasn't thinking about getting one. From what I've heard it's an ok system. If I'm not mistaken it can also be hooked up to the TV

That makes sense. The one I was able to see in person wasn't hooked up to a TV, so it came off as even less desirable. Shame cause I do like some of their games and have always wanted an AES.