UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

4 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Yeah it was like 11, I was following a band and had to fight to make them pay attention. Lol I love a good challenge 

Really, if there was only three of us, it would of felt rude not to pay attention....

Bet it makes you miss the sidewalk gig.....where are you playing next? A library? no laughs, just "sshh" after every joke....

I really hope you make it soon.....You don't think I can take much more of this

4 minutes ago, Mix said:

Really, if there was only three of us, it would of felt rude not to pay attention....

Bet it makes you miss the sidewalk gig.....where are you playing next? A library? no laughs, just "sshh" after every joke....

I really hope you make it soon.....You don't think I can take much more of this

Bro you'd be surprised how easily a comedian can be ignored. Lol I do get a lot of shit gigs but I'll take any gig because I love to perform BUT I might finally get a gig at the Pittsburgh Improv. A dude with connections put me on a show. He says if I do good he'll vouch for me. I hope I make it to. That'd be tits. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

received_614664105729652.thumb.jpeg.e178803f3fe2af2606a2fb8aab760c51.jpeg

Performed for three ppl last night 💪

You should've picked up the guitar and and turned your bits into horrible music.

(I'm just assuming you don't know how to play guitar or sing very well, thereby making whatever music you make horrible without you even trying. Though for all I know you could be very musically talented)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

You should've picked up the guitar and and turned your bits into horrible music.

(I'm just assuming you don't know how to play guitar or sing very well, thereby making whatever music you make horrible without you even trying. Though for all I know you could be very musically talented)

"Ladies & Gentlemen, I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn." (Neil Innes - Monty Python)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, helpme said:

So who's going to clean all that up the next day? F

First thing, this is gonna stay up for the rest of the month.

Second, the custodian never vacuums our office for some reason so we pretty much clean up after ourselves aside from them taking out the trash.