UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

On 5/30/2019 at 11:49 PM, Death_is_coming said:

Trying on my sailor moon bathing suit.

Man I was thinking about buying that same one. Missed my chance, but it looks great on you. I was surprised I liked so much of the Hot Topic Sailor Moon stuff. Got the faux leather jacket, though! 

On 6/3/2019 at 12:21 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

So I’m traveling again, kinda a farewell trip because probably won’t be able to do it for awhile. We have a savings for an apartment, hopefully close to my new school this summer. Also Eldy finally got to take a vacay.

We doing that weeb shit in Kyoto, Japan.

Inari Shrine

Adorbs 😄

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 10:44 PM, zombieninjakitten said:

Another hawt dude that’s too young for me! 😝 

He's got a sweetiepie face 😊 look at'em stand'n there all cutesy with teh fried chicken.  

Is that chicken?

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:11 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I'm kinda scared to ask this, but... do I look like the one-off King of the Hill character Ward Rackley?

Ward:

tumblr_m0l8dbWnJ31rnrwsbo2_250.jpg

Me:

I kinda feel Judge and co. choose that specific look for that specific character for a reason.... Does long hair, a chin beard, a mustache, and glasses scream 35 year old virgin that still lives with his mom? Because the only difference between that and me is that I am a year older, and my parents are still together so I live with my dad as well as my mom.

When that ep of King of the Hill came out I was around 14 years old, and at the time I was clean cut and clean shaven. Still had glasses though. Though that might've been the year I tried contacts. 

I actually like the look I have (I realize it could use some cleaning up), but the fact that it so closely mirrors that nerdy loser wanna-be warlock... o.O

You look like little girl lost

• Like 2

I think I’m really looking my age in this photo.  I have wrinkles under my eyes, sallow skin, grey hairs popping up.  I look tired.  I hate my glasses which are bifocals and I can’t see any better plus the frames are just ugly.  I have turkey neck. Ugh.  Hideous.

CA38CC05-8C7A-466B-BE55-2F46D6288587.jpeg

Edited by zombieninjakitten
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, zombieninjakitten said:

I think I’m really looking my age in this photo.  I have wrinkles under my eyes, sallow skin, grey hairs popping up.  I look tired.  I hate my glasses which are bifocals and I can’t see any better plus the frames are just ugly.  I have turkey neck. Ugh.  Hideous.

Jesus.  You're like a year older than me:  GTFO with that "I'm looking my age" shit.

• Like 1