UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

22 hours ago, zombieninjakitten said:

Her cat wants to murder us all and rise to establish a one cat regime with her in control.  Humans will be slave labor and dogs will be food.  It’s only a matter of time.

That being the case, I have bacon.

Since I won’t let it happen: I’ll get the spray bottle. 

On 4/19/2019 at 6:35 PM, crackymckrackin said:

Her cat loves my voice for some reason. 

I don't think that's this one. ? How long ago was that because I haven't tinychatted in forever and that was with the laptop. That's the only time I had the mic functional too.

'sha used to sit and listen to the computer a lot though. She also used to sit in the window and watch boys playing basketball across the street like a creeper. 

2 minutes ago, midnight said:

My deduction of this photograph is telling me that based on the redness on your face, and the expression, you just took a massive deuce. That's not even mentioning the window being cracked. 

I'm tanning

6 hours ago, discolemonade said:

*one of my glass shattering burps*

i sure am babe. 

Ohhh...are you challenging me? >:(:D

Never tell a 10 year old that they can't do something because only boys can do that. You end up with someone who could have done the sound recording for the belching contest in 'Revenge of the Nerds' … with a cup of water. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2019 at 7:32 PM, katt_goddess said:

Ohhh...are you challenging me? >:(:D

Never tell a 10 year old that they can't do something because only boys can do that. You end up with someone who could have done the sound recording for the belching contest in 'Revenge of the Nerds' … with a cup of water. 

bring it on!

20 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Found out over a week ago in an email but got my package in the mail today! Cali community colleges have great transfer programs into CSUs and UCs.

By the way -- totally expect to see you at Memorial Stadium on Nov 16.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Found out over a week ago in an email but got my package in the mail today! Cali community colleges have great transfer programs into CSUs and UCs.

01119CED-FAD0-43A6-922A-16F2BCB4F3CE.jpeg

Congrats, seriously. You're going to the best public school in the world.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Congratulations!  Welcome to the Pac-12 family.

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

By the way -- totally expect to see you at Memorial Stadium on Nov 16.

I had to look up these terms, afraid I don't know much about college football. :D Although I do think it would be fun to attend a game for school spirit experience. lol Did you go to USC? :o And if so, Go bears! :P