UnevenEdge

Post a picture of yourself: version selfie

Naraku4656

19 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Do you really have to ask?:|

I was the night manager for a couple different grocery stores at one point in my life. Started out as a stocker. Moved all the way up to night manager. I liked it sometimes, but most of the time I hated it. Where I worked, the managers were in charge of setting up displays and end caps. I hated setting end caps. Plus, the store I worked at was a two hour, one way drive for me, every night. The pay was great, but managing folks who aren't paid enough to give a shit, was a challenge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Yeah Disco told me last year, I think I recommended some places too. I'm about 45 minutes from there.

Beautiful country up there. The money they were offering me was good, but not good enough to move way up there. But I'd like to come back just to visit the state. 

31 minutes ago, Rogue߷Alphonse said:

That's unfortunate.

I'm from the Lancaster area... but this time last year I had already moved up to New England xD

Also: Doge from last night.

image0.jpg?width=571&height=761

Cool doggo. 

And that is unfortunate. There could have been quite the gathering, had I known. We were up there in May of last year, I think. Had a job offer, but the money just wasn't there. But we got a road trip out of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogue߷Alphonse said:

I meant being in York is unfortunate xD

It wasn't anything special. Had a very hard time finding decent food while we were there. Disco took me to a place called Friendly's, which is pretty much what we call Huddle House down here. I ordered in from some Italian restaurant, but I can't remember the name of it. Wasn't too bad. 

4 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Is that's the only thing in this picture you have a problem with... What the fuck happened to you man?

Don't say that.  You know I have a special place in my heart for my fellow white people, even if they are named after former Notre Dame coaches.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Vin_Tybul said:

The only thing you'll ever have blown...

Why did she get that restraining order if I loved her? I know she needed some time and space, but why did we have to go the expensive route? Maybe because she was young and naive and didn't know about the whole court system scam. I'm still thinking about it six years later. We could have been engaged by now. 😌

Edited by Zenigundam

1 minute ago, Zenigundam said:

Why did she get that restraining order if I loved her? I know she needed some time and space, but why did we have to go the expensive route? Maybe because she was young and naive and didn't know about the whole court system scam. I'm still thinking about it six years later. We could have been engaged by now. 😌

There could be a Johnnygundam and Janiegundam running around, too. You messed up, pal. Too much alpha for her, I guess...

Just now, Vin_Tybul said:

There could be a Johnnygundam and Janiegundam running around, too. You messed up, pal. Too much alpha for her, I guess...

The timing was just off. Don't worry, I'm planning on making Johnnygundam this Friday with this blonde Kik babe, even if she is a 22 year old cougar. He won't come right away though, he's like a nine month project pretty much.

3 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

The timing was just off. Don't worry, I'm planning on making Johnnygundam this Friday with this blonde Kik babe, even if she is a 22 year old cougar. He won't come right away though, he's like a nine month project pretty much.

Better hope he's not born with an extra arm, or a foot growing out of his head. That type of shit is definitely not Alpha.

Edited by Vin_Tybul
damn you, autocorrect

1 minute ago, Vin_Tybul said:

Better hope he's not born with an extra arm, or a foot growing out of his head. That type of shit is definitely not Alpha.

He won't be, but I worry about what kinda mom his blonde oldie will be since she keeps sending me nudes over Kik, honestly seems like she makes a living through webcams. Well... whatever... 🐺

Just now, Zenigundam said:

He won't be, but I worry about what kinda mom his blonde oldie will be since she keeps sending me nudes over Kik, honestly seems like she makes a living through webcams. Well... whatever... 🐺

You got to be careful, man. She could be an incest baby. You never know. Just be careful what you put your ol' milk stick into.